Humans turned ??? 2,390 members · 1,237 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So I've read and seen a lot of "Human turned". Yet now that I think about it I have yet to see a "Human turned Everfree Forest". Sounds dumb, right? But think about it, under-average-to-average brony unwillingly thrown into Equestria, but not as a pony. Nope. Nada. He gets turned into the Everfree Forest. A FOREST. The Main Pony-Cast notice something different about the Everfree, for example it may be too calm to be the Everfree they knew. Or the fact that some of Everfree's critters try to get closer to Ponyville, unsuccessfully, or something else entirely?

What are your thoughts on this, if any? This is not a commision, just an idea for anyone to use.

Eager to see your thoughts and comments. - Zeican

Sounds like that would be interesting if it were made

That's going to be some damn tricky execution. If you can pull it off, it'll be legendary. If not, it'll get lost in the chaff.

evergreen heart dude gets transported somehow to equestria but without any cool stuff and gets killed by a timberwolf whilst in the everfree and becomes a tree ent like dude

Yes, basically. Of course he would have almost complete control over the critters, plant growth, etc.
He would not be invincible, but not unbeatable either. Like a Dark Souls boss.

Hope to see if someone gets any inspiration from this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5