Humans turned ??? 2,390 members · 1,237 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Is there any fic about a human turned into Gilda or Trixie characters?
I was looking for those to see how a human manage with character's bad reputation. Especially with early Seasons.

TGood Griff!
Gayle & Steve are roommates & total opposites. But they'll have to stick together when they start changing into a griffin & a pony! Can they find safety? Can they even survive each other? A Five Score, Divided by Four side story.
Von Snootingham · 107k words  ·  182  20 · 6.2k views

Good enough?:ajsmug:

Well that's a start. :ajsmug:
Gilda & Trixie needs more a fictions. Just like Spike needs more too.

Well, then there's this...

[Adult story embed hidden]

I was mostly looking for in an Equestria universue focusing and human turned into an creature fictions.
Putting a human in awkward situation and out of his/her element environment.

In the Mind that is Great and Powerful details an anthro transformation. This time, Darrel Evenlor, the main bully of the main (er anthro versions of the Mane 6) ends up as Trixie.

I have a collab for the Lavender heart universe with anthro versions of your favorite mlp characters. After the transformations, some humans who were male end up as female after watching a special video created by the MLP Theory analysts. There's even an anthro mouse girl in Harmony Mouse by ScarletRhine.

Well I do prefer to a normal ponies. But your idea sounds promising. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9