THE NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC!! 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42

...that there's already a group called the New Lunar Republic? Oh well, we can use all the forces we can get. This group will add to the 500+ vs. 28 that we're already at. As you can see, the NLR, MLR, and TNLR have way more forces on Luna's side than the SE has on Celestia's.

YES! We shall CRUSH the Solar Empire from existence! After being given the order, of course. :scootangel:

995006 im in military training right now

In RL? If so, do some good for me soldier! :rainbowdetermined2:

995034 not in real life yet but i am going into the military in the next year, not old enough yet

Still... I thank you for serving our country before you serve our country. :pinkiecrazy:

np, I'll be going into the Marines after I graduate high school in four years.

995083 wow, thats where im going :pinkiecrazy:

I'm going into Marine OTS, to be honest. Perhaps I'll see you there! In the Marines, I mean.

995117 which are the OTS?

glad to see 2 brave heroes and i was also wondering if u like my bio so far .ps.i may make a stroy when i get better cause am sick lol /) also remember to never underestimate ur opponents

Thank you!

:rainbowlaugh: Did I make you feel stupid or something? :rainbowderp: I'm sorry if I did...

995148 let me check you bio out before i answer you
995159 no, i just havent looked into any abbreviations for them

Oh, ok. I feel better knowing I didn't upset you.

995186 it is almost impossible to upset me :pinkiecrazy:

:rainbowlaugh: I guess that's a good thing, right?

995261 one time i was called a fucking retarded hore ass bitch, i was like what eva

You should take the "bitch" part as a compliment. Think about it. A bitch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark grows on trees, trees are part of nature, and nature is beautiful. If you follow this train of thought, then every time someone calls you a bitch, they're really calling you beautiful. Then the joke's on them, because they have no idea why you agreed with them! :rainbowlaugh:

By the way, if you followed this train of thought then: BITCH! :rainbowlaugh:

995282 the way i see it, they are only insults if you take them as such

Exactly! Someone else who shares my POV!

995297 just a random thought, are you male or female?

Donovan Salvati, you?
By the way, you can call me "Nova" if you want. All my friends do.

995326 female, Alesandra Rizza

Ready and able sir! Let's wreck it! :twilightangry2:
Also. Sir do you have any information on what weapons we're getting or can I bring my own?:pinkiecrazy:

995333Oooh interesting.:yay:

995265Well at least you're level headed. I would have knocked someones f-----g teeth out if they called me that! :flutterrage:

1042916 meh, not level headed, i have anger issues like the rest of my family, just barely anything to make me angry

1046256 Fair enough bud.:eeyup:

1047262 to me, life is really just pointless

1047671 Aww don't say that bud. You're such a good guy it would make meh crei if you gave up. :fluttercry:

1047693 i didnt mean it like that, i meant more like "why do we even exist" type

1048843 Well you exist to be a fuckin good guy! But as a species we exist to ruin things.:ajsleepy:

1050622 i meant more like were we put here for a specific reason by a god or just out of happenstance with evolution?

1051247 I don't know about that. What I do know though is that for all the good guys and gals out there like yourself. The human race is destructive and murderous. We can't leave anything alone and we're constantly trying to find new ways to kill or harm other living things or each other. But oh well. Some species has to do it.:applejackunsure:. All I've got to say to you is to keep being a good guy and you'll at least make it more bearable. :rainbowkiss:

1051267 well the way i see it, the world couldn't possibly be made by a divine perfect being but more like a mad man bent on celebrating destruction, cause the survival of one species seems to be based on the destruction of another, and that goes for all species. that is if we were created instead of evolved, but that is my PoV

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42