Equestria Girls Fics 3,769 members · 12,128 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

I was on Equestria Daily and I read this article
London Toy Fair
So it looks like it will be out this summer, To me it seems too soon so I'm worried that it might not be very good but I'm still stoked about it.
I also found some concept art but odds are you all have probably seen them already.

So yeah it a Battle of the Bands kind of thing but does this mean Vinyl will get a speaking roll? Will Octavia make a cameo? Could this be Sunset Shimmer's chance to help make amends for her past? and will human Twilight join the cast? let the discussions begin.

2765897 Can they make it not look bad for the promo art?

the will definetely tone down everything on the final draft

YAY SUNSET SHIMMER!But Dawm it ! Sequels sometimes suck. :fluttercry: I don't want this but I do at the same time.:pinkiehappy:

I really hope the writers learned from their mistakes from the first movie but given how soon its coming out I'm worried.

Well the first movie did decently in the box office so it would come as no surprise that there would be a sequel, it's just this one is going to be more of a musical if anything.

i looked at the article and it seemsits gonna be a book, but i see no movie date

The 1st movie wasn'tbad, I liked it. But there soo many cliches.:raritydespair: Why? Why did Flash had to play guitar? Why?:raritycry::raritydespair:

2765897 I'm willing to give it a chance if it's something among the lines of this.

2766088 This seems to be referencing the book of the movie. There was a chapter book version of the first movie as well.

There's a new movie, or there wouldn't be new toys promoting it.

2766162 we relly must stop meeting like this, but i dunno. i mean i wat a movie but lets just wait for a trailer first

I also enjoyed the first movie, I know it wasn't the best movie but it wasn't the worst either.

2765897 O.K. , THIS is worthy of the reaction to the original!
I'm going to watch it.. but..... just... why? Why a sequel to mother f:flutterrage:ng equestria girls, and not a NEW & ORIGINAL MOVIE, WITH NO GIMMICKS. Just, A MOVIE. BASED ON THE 4TH GEN OF MY LITTLE F:pinkiecrazy:ing, celestia damned, crystal empire clear, blunt as an ATOM BOMB, SYNONYM OF HORSE, PONY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?1?~?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!@?V#">WF#G.!!!!!!
I know i sound like a typical rager. I just think it's silly!

I dunno about you guys, but me and my best friend are really looking forward to this movie. The first one wasn't that bad, but this one better be better.

Judging by the cover, I hope there isn't any TwiDash in there...no offense.

Edit: Where the hell did Twilight come from anyway? Is she an exchange/new student or did she find a way to open the portal again?

2765897 A good soundtrack can go a long way. Add good and well animated song videos and the rest of the movie is expendable. As for Octavia, given this is a rock concert she could show up with an Apocalyptica style song - unlikely but would be cool. Also, this would be a good occasion for a Sunset and Trixie teamup.

2765904 They didn't ask lauren faust to make one:ajsleepy:

2765897 I saw the trailer and it was awesome. I can't wait. :pinkiehappy:

2846475 I saw it too so I'm optimistic:twilightsmile:, but I didn't see Sunset Shimmer in the trailer so I'm worried that she might have been written off:rainbowhuh:. I really hope that's not the case.:ajbemused:

2766050 Judging from its trailer, I say their heads have regressed further into the abyss that is their asshole.

2770159 Don't count on any inspiration from any kind of good or tasteful music. From what they showed in the trailer, the music makes Patrice Wilson (you know, this guy:)

look like Steven Wilson (of Porcupine Tree).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23