Equestria Girls Fics 3,767 members · 12,134 stories
Comments ( 97 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 97

Hey everypony! EquestrianTwist here, wanting to ask all my fellow Bronies and Pegasister a question. What do you think the MLP movie characters would be like if they had counterparts in the Equestria Girls universe? I've come up with concepts for a few of them, but not all:

*Storm King, A.K.A Mr. King; A "big deal" business mogul who has just recently placed his newest HQ building on the outskirts of Canterlot, Mr. King is the CEO of Storm Industries, a jack-of-all trades manufacturing company that makes almost everything, from airplane parts to cheesy gift shop trinkets. Arguably now the richest man in town, ever beating out the likes of Filthy Rich, Mr. King enjoys himself a seat of power and influence controlling a company that is vastly present in all areas outside the state, and now he's set his sights on capturing Canterlot. Like the movie, he's a very charismatic and joyful man, often acting like a child at times rather then a slick businessman. Because of his money, he think he has the right to push other people around and extremely enjoys bullying the helpless. The only creature he actually calls friend is a small hedgehog he keeps on his person called Grubber.

*Tempest Shadow; Sort of the Mercy Graves to Mr. King's Lex Luthor, Tempest acts as Mr. King's chauffeur, secretary assistant, and most importantly, his bodyguard. A tad older then most of the girls in the main cast, Tempest is a no nonsense character like in the movie and follows Mr. King's commands to a "t", even though she doesn't always agree with the businessman's coarse of action. Her job pays very well, and she doesn't see herself quitting for other work anytime soon, besides she's the only thing keeping the cocky business mogul alive considering all the enemies his wealth and attitude have made him. It's a thankless job, but in all honesty she really just likes busting heads.

*Capper; A handsome and charming drifter from outside of town known for his quick wit and gift of gab. Capper is an expert talker, capable of talking almost anyone into almost anything, be it a free lunch or a scape-goat out of a sticky situation. He isn't exactly loaded (the life of a drifter is often a poor one), but he honestly wouldn't trade it for anything, he likes the quick and easy life-style. That is of course unless he meets the right group of people... say a certain violet-haired beauty and her friends. :raritywink:

interesting idea. What about other characters in MLP movie?

I do wish they'd introduce more human villains.

For what I've planned for them in an upcoming sequel are as follows

The Storm King: Actually called "Storm Leader" (but called "King" out of respect from his squadron), the leader of a battalion of shock troops.

Tempest Shadow: Again the most developed of the three antagonists, she fills a role more or less like "The Iron Giant's" Kent Mensley, and really won't take any bull:twilightblush: answer from either character. Still writing down her design, but she would have the scar and an unhealed bruise (a nod to her broken horn).

Grubber: More or less the same, having a role like that of Harvey Bullock.

Capper: The owner of a ter-, er I mean, grand hotel (he looks swave enough to convince everyone).

As for the pirates and the hippogryphs/hippocampi, I would have to keep writing.

I like the way you portrayed the characters as Equestria Girls counterparts, but my favorite by far has to be Tempest Shadow's human counterpart only beating out Mr. King by a nose hair. The possible comedy, drama, action, adventure, and dare I say, shipping, that can happen with human Tempest Shadow, it'd be great plot device.

And Storm King being a business man with his status as King industries can make for a great backstory. I'm not so sure about Capper because I never liked him that much, i don't know why, he just never stuck out to me. But I can obviously see some great potential with interactions with the HuMane 7. Maybe not Rarity, but maybe, just maybe Applejack. :ajsmug:

And you forgot about Captain Celaeno, she can be King Industries shipment manager, she manages the shipments her crew sends out and the shipments King Industries receives. And maybe we could have a little bit of Raphael and Leonardo banter between Captain Celaeno and Tempest Shadow over who should be Mr. King's right hand girl.

One character I don't see get talked about a lot is Grubber, he is one of my personal favorites of the movie. He can be that really underrated man with really wacky ideas but nobody ever listens to him. This can be used to so many great conflicts, like he quits King Industries because nobody listens to him, and since he was portrayed as Tempest's right hand man in the movie, I can see him playing a similar role in the human world. And since he is Tempest's right hand man, he should know all of King Industries secrets. And being the cautious businessman he is, I can see Mr. King sending out teams to bring Grubber in alive or dead.

You just pitched some great ideas my man.

It sounds interesting, but I'm not entirely sure what your talking about. Your being extremely vague, so I don't really see what your trying to portray with your characters. From what I understand, I think your trying to portray the Storm King and his followers as members of the government? Maybe with Grubber and Tempest as agents and the Storm King as their commander? I'm sorry, but without any proper context I can't fully grasp what ideas your trying to put out. This by no means, means I'm saying your idea are bad, I just don't fully understand.

I actually really like the idea of Captain Celaeno being the Storm King's shipping manager. In fact it gives me an idea. :pinkiehappy:

*Celaeno; She is head of the Canterlot branch of Storm Industries' shipping department. She and her co-workers are truckers (the modern day cowboy) and are in charge of planning and performing long distance truck hauls to distribute King-brand merchandise across the country. Because of this, she isn't seen in Canterlot very often, but when she is in town and off work she can be found partying with her mates at the local pub or family restaurant (basically anywhere that sells booze and doesn't mind rowdy customers). I can imagine her really hitting it off with Rainbow Dash, and that the rainbow-haired teenager idolizes the older woman for her bad-ass, carefree, cross-country lifestyle. In truth, she really enjoys her job and loves exploring new places, as brief as they may be. She thinks her boss is a twat, so she tends to avoid talking to him at all costs, partially out of distain for someone else telling her how to do her job, and partially out of fear of making her boss angry (Mr. King can be real intimidating when he wants to be). She doesn't really like Tempest all to much, but its a real mild animosity. Tempest thinks she should act more professionally at work, and Celaeno thinks Tempest should pull the stick out of her ass. They don't normally butt heads, usually keeping their hatred leveled at disgruntled scowls. It doesn't help that Mr. King usually sends his secretary to give his shipping department orders.

As for Grubber, well considering he is essentially the evil version of Spike, I wanted him to have an animal counterpart as well. I was going to make him a weasel or ferret or something (I even considered a gopher as a business joke), but eventually settled on hedgehog when I found out that is his actual canonical species. He'd kind of function as the Storm King's answer to Mad Cat or Muttley, basically an evil comedic sidekick pet to the big bad. In my headcanon, I also envision him being able to talk thanks to a magical mishap with the Humane 7. Funnily enough, I see Mr. King not questioning this and just shouting proudly to his employees: "Hey check it out! I've got the world's first real-life talking hedgehog!"

Or maybe he made some kind of thought translator like Dug from Up.

What about Princess Skystar and Queen Nobo

I think that given the parallels to Twilight and Spike Tempest and Grubber share, Grubber would be Tempest's pet.
Not much else I see needing change or twicking.

He is Mr. King's pet, he just places his care in Tempest's hands most of the time. After all, he's a big important businessman, he doesn't have time for social/family interactions (he has an ex-wife in Malibu he barely thinks about who can attest to that). He really just keeps Grubber around as something to play with, as well as a therapeutic way to relieve stress. For all intents and purposes, he is Tempest's pet, she even has a cage for him at her house for when they get off of work.

I don't think that's canon with the movies. Unless, Mr. King had like a Twilight-smart R & D department or something.

Huh? That's not actually bad. Food for thought. :derpytongue2:

I can live with that

I kinda kept it vague to avoid spoiling the story :twilightsheepish:. But if you want some more detail...

MJP

Capper would probably be the token black guy:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

also i would keep Skystar and novo fish-people in EQG, i just love mermaids way too much, and Skystar is a transfer student exploring the surface world, she is somewhat socially inept and is constantly confused by surface world traditions and ideas, finding a kindred spirit Sunset as they both have to deal with adjusting to a world that isn't their own

I actually imagine him being Latino for some reason. But that may just be because of this picture I found:

As for Skystar and Queen Novo, I imagine them being human, but they could definitely find some kind of magical Equestrian thing that would turn them into mermaids. I personally could see a Equestria Girls movie based around that premise.

MJP

I imagine the human counterparts of the Hypogriffs using an artifact turning them into mermaids after their neighborhood was obliterated in a flood some time ago (around the time when the west coast of the U.S./canada was being settled), developing as their own society deep off the coast of LA, while the surface world saw it as nothing more than a mysterious disappearance

also the reason i imagine Capper as black is because Taye Diggs went out of his way to make him sound as black as possible

Comment posted by EquestrianTwist deleted Nov 15th, 2017

Nice headcanons, including the others of Celaeno and Grubber.

Nice ideas. How about these?

The Storm King
Real name, Creed Storm. Renowned genius inventor, who has ambitions on becoming the first man to control weather through machinery. Due to his short temper and questionable moral, he's an outcast among his fellow scientists, many branding him as: "mad", "childish" and "pretentious" to name a few. After a miscalculation with his Weather Manipulation Device, he's struck by lightning, but survives. This causes his superiors to shut him down for good, due to him almost killing all the spectators at the demonstration. He keeps operating in secret on a remote island, plotting revenge on the world for ruining his image and laughing behind his back. After a failed attack on Canterlot, courtesy of the Rainbooms, he now seeks to steal their magic, in order to control the elements through sheer will.

Tempest Shadow
At a young age, Fizzlepop Berrytwist was greatly wounded when she was attacked by a wandering wolf (possibly rabid), resulting in her right arm having to be amputated and her face being scarred. This caused the other kids to either be scared by her appearance, or bully her because of it. The treatment got so bad that one day she lashed out at one of the bullies, which landed him in hospital and then ran away. While on her own, she attempted to rob one of Creed Storm's employees. Seeing she had potential, potential that he could exploit, Creed took her in as his protégé, he even had her missing arm replaced with a robotic prosthetic. Years later, she advanced to his second ranking official, changed her name and devotes her life to the man who gave her a purpose when no one else would.

Grubber
Creed Storm's young intern, who idolises Tempest and has an insatiable sweet tooth. He's unsure of his goal in life and really just goes with flow. He has a quick wit about him and is never afraid to speak his mind, even if it irritates those around him to no end.

Queen Novo
Current Queen of the Secret City of Aris. Many years ago, Novo's ancestors discovered a magical artifact that has the power to turn any living being into a completely different species, the Pearl of Transformation. Knowing this power was too dangerous, the people of Aris constructed a technologically advanced city deep undersea to hide it, while placing a small settlement on their home island as a front to warn off suspicion (akin to the MCU version of Wakanda). Novo takes her role as monarch more seriously than any before her and rarely if ever leaves the underwater city. Despite her stern and hard going exterior, she does care about her people above and below the water, and will do anything to protect them.

Captain Celaeno
Born into a family of pirates dating back centuries. Celaeno grew up on her grandfather's tales of the City of Aris and how he managed to see it and make it back. Wanting to continue his legacy, she formed her own motley crew and set out on her ship, "The Harpy" to Aris Island. While there, she came across a young wandering Princess Skystar. After a shaky start, the two formed a friendship and Skystar, against her better judgement, showed Celaeno the city. But they were quickly caught and Celaeno arrested. Facing death for what she knows, Celaeno was set free by Skystar, and as a sign of their friendship, vowed to never speak a word of the city to anyone, not even her crew. For years, Celaeno and her crew continued their prosperous careers as pirates, while she never spoke a single word of the most amazing discovery in her family line.

Princess Skystar
Daughter of Queen Novo and heir to the throne of Aris. Having been cooped up in the underwater city for her whole life, she longs to experience the outside world and get a chance to live as a normal girl. She frequently manages to sneak past her mother and out to the surface, all while using the power of the Pearl of Transformation to become a mermaid. She is very bubbly and cheerful and will jump with joy whenever she sees a new face, despite the fact that her only traits of social interaction stem from her two imaginary friends, Shelly and Sheldon. After the events with the Rainbooms, she finally manages to get her chance to be a normal teenage girl and enrols at Canterlot High School.

Capper
A local hired-hand in Canterlot, with a long line of professions including: detecting, negotiating, accounting and singing to name a few (publically known at least). But beneath his charming and charismatic demeanor, he has a long history in the criminal underworld, particularly with mob boss Verko, whom he has a huge debt to settle with. Despite his work keeping him on the down low, he often finds himself in various bizarre scenarios on at least a monthly basis, the biggest of which will involve a certain group of magical girls and their taking dog...

Songbird Serenade
Musical sensation with her own visionary style. Lives the typical life of a star of her caliber, but she may also be in for a wild ride with the arrival of a power hungry inventor and a team of superpowered high school students...

More concepts my friends! Huzzah, much rejoicing! :pinkiehappy:

*Queen Novo; A member of the Canterlot upper crust, Ms. Novo Star lives in a gated community amongst the other rich folks alongside her daughter Skystar. A distrustful and bitter woman for her age, Novo had gained a dislike for people ever since she divorced Skystar's father back when her daughter was still very young. She believes he was cheating on her with a younger woman back when they were married due to his tendency of frequently coming home late, and his habit of sneaking off with telling her. No evidence of these things were ever found, but even still the divorce occurred leaving Novo as a protective single mother of the only family she had left. Novo has a very "mother-knows-best" kind of parenting style, and as a result has homeschooled Skystar for much of her young life. The two very rarely ever leave their house, Novo because of her paranoia and dislike of people, and Skystar because her mother won't allow her. Despite this, Skystar frequently asks her mother if she can attend normal school, and more importantly, make friends. This idea scares Novo very deeply, because she is afraid her daughter will get hurt like she had so long ago. She warns Skystar that the world is full of bad things, and she only briefly touches on the good things. She doesn't do this to be mean, she just wants to keep the most precious thing in her life safe. She isn't above admitting when she's wrong however, and when she finally relents and allows Skystar to attend normal high school, she begins her transformation back to the outgoing and friendly woman she had used to be.

*Skystar; Skystar is the newest student to attend Canterlot High, and is ready to give the faculty and student body a run for their money. In her youth Skystar had been homeschooled since her days in elementary school, when her father left her mother because of the divorce. As such she doesn't have a lot of experience with social interaction and etiquette, and often comes off to other people as flighty, overenthusiastic, and just a bit weird (think Pinkie Pie, but with even less tact and inability to throw awesome parties). She eventually does find friends in the form of the Dazzlings, but this really more of a one-sided friendship as the Dazzlings are only using her as a new target for their jokes. She can't really tell the difference because as of yet, she doesn't know what it takes to be a true friend. I like to imagine that she'd spend a long time with the Dazzlings, defending them when someone else tries to stop them from bullying her, but will eventually receive her big "Aha" moment and leave the ex-sirens for a better group of friends, namely the Humane 7.

(Warning: some slight spoilers for those who haven't already seen the move. You have been warned!)
*Verko; For those of you don't remember, Verko is the naked-mole-rat looking guy that Capper tries to sell the ponies to in the movie. He is also a mob boss from Kludgetown, and a such will be playing a similar role in the Equestria Girls universe. In terms of Storm Industries employees, Verko is one of Mr. King's "unlisted" few. Let's say some nosey reporter, or unfortunate bystander happens to see something shouldn't have baring the Storm Industries' symbol. Obviously Mr. King can't allow company secrets to get out and into the public, so he sends in Verko and his goons. Traditionally, they have three jobs: sending messages, plugging leaks, and snuffing out loose ends, if you know what I mean. :twilightoops: Verko and his gang act as the company leg-breakers, and even though they aren't black-ops agents and are more then easily expendable, they get the job done. Verko himself, I see as a rather fugly hairless man (and I mean hairless to the most extreme degree) who uses his appearance as a way to intimidate and frighten his targets. Unlike the movie, he hasn't yet met Capper, so his hatred for the con-artist can grow as the begin to see more of each other. Unlike the Mr. King's other employees in his company, Verko has his own group of hired thugs, both to ward off suspicion and connection to the company and so Verko can use them as scape-goats should plans ever fall through.

These are awesome concepts! Very well done. :pinkiehappy:

For some reason, I seeing this as some kind of Equestria Girls spy flick. Like the girls accidently get pulled into a super big super spy adventure to stop the Storm King before he can use his ultimate doomsday weapon (I'm sorry, but Creed Storm just sounds to awesome not to be a James Bond villain) :rainbowkiss:. Based on the way you described him, I could see Capper playing the role of super spy James Bond guy, and Tempest playing the bad-ass henchman of the bad guy (think Jaws or Oddjob). As they go along their adventure they would find Captain Celaeno and the lost city of Aris, and eventually recruit their help to stop the Storm King. This story would have all the action and intrigue of a good spy flick and magic and joy of Equestria Girls. This would be an awesome story!

I think Verko would play best as a Joker/Needles-esque role, a mob boss with the cunning strategic mind of the Joker and the merciless brutality of Needles would be a great mix for Verko. And him and his crew can be a H-Bombers-esque gang, a high tech gang filled with an anarchy like goal in mind, ready to tear down the government.

I like the idea of Princess Skystar being that one naive person in the group, but instead of joining the HuMane 7 after they exposed her to the Dazzlings true intentions, why not have her pair up with a lower crust pony like Trixie, because with Trixie, Queen Novo would be much more cautious of her hanging around Trixie because she thinks Trixie would get Skystar into trouble, i.e; vandalism, breaking and entering, theft, all crimes of the sort, and try to pair her with an upper crust teen like Octavia, but they all eventually become friends and Queen Novo would be more outward with other people.

And maybe we can have Queen Novo track down her husband and see if he really was cheating on her. I imagine Queen Novo as a computer genius and able to track down her husband and other women he's been with and plan to meet them in public and ask them what they did with her husband. Again my man, you are pitching some amazing ideas.

P.S: H-Bombers are from the Spider-Man 3 game.

Thanks.

Funny you brought up the spy movie route, because one of the ways I was think about including more of Songbird Serenade was if Creed Storm kidnapped her and kept her prisoner as his personal entertainer, akin to what Poppy Adams did with Elton John in Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

Thing is, I've been brainstorming ideas for an Equestria Girls TV Series since last April. I've currently got 2 "seasons" thought up:
Season 1 (thought up before Legend of Everfree)
Season 2 (thought up before Magical Movie Night)
I'm currently working on a Season 3 list, but I'm short of about 5 episodes. One of the things I did for this one was adapt the events of MLP The Movie into a 5 episode long arc, so that's where a lot of my interpretations came from. I always thought, "how can I take these concepts and make them work believably in this world?"

I'm not so sure about making Verko as big a threat as you're describing him. In the movie and in the prequel comics he has very minor roles, basically being a more powerful thug in a city already populated by thugs. I wanted to give him a role that seemed fitting to role he was already given, and being the Storm Industries' answer to stupid mafia hitmen seemed like the right choice. I going to put more emphasis on the word "expendable" and say losing Verko would not hurt Mr. King (Okay I need to give him a full name or something, because this is beginning to informal) in the slightest. Worst comes to worst, and Verko gets arrested Storm Industries will just say: "I've never seen that short ugly man before in my life. Take him away officer." And just go with their lives. But for now Verko has a job hurting people. However, I kind of like the idea of Needles Kane levels of brutality. Maybe I'll give him a reason to be called leg-breaker... :pinkiecrazy:

Your idea for Skystar is really good. Trixie probably seems like the right person to team my version Skystar with, both are social outcasts (one for being socially awkward, and the other for being a obnoxious braggart) and one be cynical realist coupled with the over exuberant optimist. Dear god, it'll be like Ren and Stimpy (or some other famous comedy duo). I'd also love it if Trixie came up with get rich quick schemes and/or crazy stunts to make the two more popular. Novo is going to hate this. :rainbowlaugh:

I imagine Novo would do that at some point later in the canon, when she's more regularly leaving her house and starts hanging out with Celestia and Luna again. And why the heck not, let's make Novo a computer genius, she had to earn her comfortable life saving's account some how (she retired at 35). I imagine a computer is how she kept in touch with the real world while inside her house for so long anyways. It wouldn't be to far fetched that she'd use the internet and some hacking skill to find out her ex-husband relationship list (I don't think it be that long though, I really want to make him out to be a better person then Novo's description describes).

Yeah, maybe giving him a cunning strategist mind like the Joker would probably mean he'd eventually kill Mr. King. And as a name for Mr. King, why not Alexander Storm King? I don't know why, but I just think that the name 'Alexander' would be the name of a businessman, and I don't know, maybe another throwback to another famous DC villain, :raritywink:

(slow clap) You clever, clever man. Trying to get me with the whole Lex Luthor jr trick. I applaud you.

In all honesty, Alexander Storm King is a great name for a villain. But I feel it may seem out of place in Equestria Girls. Consider naming conventions of the series, everyone has to have one to two words making up their name (ex: Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, etc.). I personally feel if he were to have a name it would be something along these lines. Of course, names like: Joe or Gale that have alternate meaning rather then just being a name so they can be used as well.

I guess Gale could work, but for now, just look up storm synonym.

Interesting idea and concept

Honestly I think Verko should be little more than a small time crime boss. And I mean little. He has only one scene in the movie andTempest comes in and is like 'ah you were having a moment. Well times up.'

As for Novo, why can't her husband had trusted the wrong person, someone that was very close to Novo for far longer, and is no longer among the living?

Having trusted the wrong person would be a good plot, and maybe we can get him trying to get back with his wife and kid.

MJP

btw hate to sound like an idiot, but what it a drifter, the biggest city ive been in is Salt Lake so that isn't exactly common knoowledge for me

A drifter is just someone doesn't settle in one particular place for very long. They move from town to town, finding food and shelter, and sometimes work, before moving on to the next place. You see them all the time in tv and movies. Basically, its like backpacking, but it's a lifestyle. :derpytongue2:

My headcanon is that Verko was, at one point, a small time mob boss in city outside of Canterlot, but like you said, he was very small time. So small time in fact, that he found it more profitable to be unnamed corporate stooge, breaking legs for 50 bucks an hour on commission. Like I hinted at before, he is very low on the Storm Industries list of priorities. His entire department could be scraped if he messes up even once, and he's come close many times before. This makes him incredibly nervous whenever Atmos King (yes, I come up with his full name) or Tempest gives him a call, because he's afraid this may be the day he finally gets fired.

I also like the idea of Novo's husband being betrayed by a close friend of his. Interestingly enough, Capper was betrayed by his best friend Chummer in MLP Movie prequel comics, when he stole an airship that was supposed to take both to a better life. (Spoilers; don't read if you haven't already read the prequel comics). Maybe something similar could happen to him? Maybe he's was once a member of Storm Industries, but at some point could have lost faith in the company after learning of some Illegal business Mr. King was taking part in. The reason he was always late home was because he was sabotaging the company as penitence, and was sneaking around so he could takedown the company piece by piece. He never told his wife this because he didn't want her or Skystar involved. What do you guys think.

Novo's Husband was King's minority parenter, meaning King fronted In excess of 50% of everything the business needed at tge start while he fronted no more than 49%, in the finding if the business. They had a bit of a falling out and King commissioned Verko to rough him up, a reminder of that this is what he agreed to. Verko goes to farand Novo's husban dies, but King has all the proof needed to give Verko a one way ticket to the electric chair. And it's on a deadman switch, meaning King has to actively put in a code to stop it from going to say Shining Armor or other police officer. The only other person who knows the code and how often to input it, and can change it without King's knowledge: Tempest. Thoughts?

MJP

oh, thanks, like i said, the biggest city i've been in is salt lake

So Verko accidently bumps of Novo's husband, leading to Mr. King blackmailing him into extended service. :rainbowderp:

I like it! :pinkiehappy: It's devious and had all the hints of a good murder mystery. The only problem I see is that all of this would need to happen in the past, the murder happening after the divorce and after Novo's husband had already tampered with company for a good while. I could see this all happen outside of Canterlot, seeing as in my headcanon Storm Industries just recently cemented itself in the area. It would probably be for the better too, as no one in Canterlot has met these characters before. Novo and Skystar's backstory will probably need to be tweaked a little bit (they having just moved to Canterlot, rather then having lived there for a while), but that's easily doable.

I do have one question however. :rainbowhuh: What do you mean when you say Mr. King has Verko on a deadman switch? Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you wrote, but I don't really know what this metaphor means without the context of an electric chair. Are they threatening to turn him in if speaks up to anyone or something? Please explain.

I just think it'll mean that he'll turn him in without a second thought.

Also, if somebody was going to write this story :raritywink:, would it be in first person point of view or third person? And if it is first person, who's point of view should it be?

I think this story could go either way, personally. If it were me, I'd go with third person point of view because I imagine a story like this would have multiple characters reacting to situations at a time and it would make writing the scene a lot easier. But in single person view, you get more focus on one person's reaction to the situation and show how'd they'd interpret other people's reactions. If you went this route however, I'd think you'd want to jump between multiple character's perspectives to get a full scope of a scene. But that's only my to cents.

The idea of a deadman switch cames from a type of trigger that sets off a bomb Ir trap if pressure is removed (think the reales of the boulder at the start of Raiders of the Lost Ark). Basically King is blackmailing Verko, but it's also a 'if I go down, I am taking you with me', meaning that Verko can't backstab King or remove him without proof of what he did being sent to the police and District Attorney and so much of it there is no reasonable doubt to his guilt. However there is a twist, Tempest also knows the process to halt the revea, Inputing a passwird everyso often and the ppassword, and she can at any point make it so that the evidence is sent to the police without King being the wiser, ie by changing the password.

What perspective would you guys prefer it be in

well i do like Princess Skystar and the Mane 6

So, would you prefer a first person point of view, or third?

Well that's two down, just need a crap-ton more.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 97