Megan is best pony 124 members · 56 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42

I did hear that there will be a crossover comic that will have both the G1 and G4 ponies meet coming out in two months starting with the first issue. However, I don't know if Megan will make an appearance in this or not. My guess will most likely be no, but I could be wrong to this. Then again, it would seem wrong to have this crossover without her especially if it's supposed to have the major characters and that she is known for being one of them. Should she appear, my guess is that it will most likely either be in the second half or even the final issue as it's supposed to five part altogether, but that's if she will appear it in it at all. I do hope that she will play a major role in this and not be limited to just some reference or cameo. Seeing that it's the daughter of the witches, it would make sense to have her in it since she helped them defeat their mother in the past when she had the Smooze with the Rainbow of Light to contain that entity, so it would seem right to have her in this comic series. Knowing who is writing this, there might be a good chance that she will get snubbed as she did in Volume 3 of the MLP Manga when Twilight Sparkle came and not only knocked out Twilight Twinkle for the duration of her time there, but also stopped Firefly from bringing Megan there and making her miss out, though it was inferred that everything was back to normal after Discord restored the Elements of Harmony, but I did hear that leaving her out didn't go well with G1 fans when this was being commented on. Overall, I hope that she won't be left out of this series or have her role severely reduced, but we won't know until each issue comes out, so it's still early to tell what will happen. On a side note, you can already see what the covers for the first and second issues look like.

I doubt we'll be seeing Megan in this crossover. And that is for the best.

There will be too much of a temptation to update, rather than preserve the presentation of the Ponyland characters. In doing so they could ruin the original characters.

This kind thing requires a great deal of thought, and sensitivity for the characterization and presentation of such characters. And as such it is incredibly easy for them blow it, and badly.

We'll just have to wait and see if they get it right.

Whether or not, we'll see if Megan Williams would make an appearance, and if she would, I hope she and Twilight Sparkle would make a nice conversation or team up to battle the forces of evil.

Should she appear in this series, it would be interesting to how the G4 ponies will react to seeing her.

I just looked at this again over on Equestria Daily and they did mention that these new witches do plan to create a new Smooze, so that could hint that Megan could be in it since she help contain it last time in the original MLP movie, though it might be when those witches create it if she's not there already.

It took the Flutterponies to actually stop the Smooze. Megan couldn't contain it, not even with the Rainbow of Light.

She did at least stop it in its tracks on the first encounter, and even the Flutterponies need that said rainbow to help finish it off hence they gave her a boost of power, plus she was able to use the Rainbow of Light to put the Smooze back and beat the witches in the end.

Let's just put it this way. If she really does appear in this series, which there is still a chance for that, we will at least get the one we do know and not a rebooted character. That would make up for the missed opportunity for her to interact with any G4 ponies in any official media rather than just in fanarts and fanfictions. As for the original fight against the Smooze in the original MLP Movie, the Flutterponies only weakened it making it easier for Megan to put it back in the volcano with the Rainbow of Light, but it didn't defeat it entirely. On a side note, except for Tirac, no other enemy was killed by the Rainbow of Light, just knocked out by it at most whenever it was used, but that could have been because Megan was being merciful since then or that it's a kids show and she can't just kill them because it would just seem wrong. Nevertheless, we won't know all the characters in this comic series until it comes out, though I thought when I made this topic someone might have had some insider knowledge about it, but I guess not. BTW, here's what I meant by her being snubbed in Volume 3 of the MLP Manga why a lot of G1 fans felt disappointed about it.

BTW, I have found places where this comic was commented on the search engine, and it seems as if I'm not the only one who feels that Megan should be in this comic series. Honestly, if this series is to give fan service to the G1 fans, then it would only be right to include her, and I'm not just saying this because she to is a major character to this. If she doesn't appear in one of the first two issues, I won't be surprised there, because I feel that she might appear later on if not already, which will be a big surprise to me if she does appear at the start of the series. Overall, we will just to have to wait until it comes out to see who is really in it. On a side note, I believe the reason why FIrefly wasn't around after the first movie was most likely due to Sandy Duncan, who did her voice, not wanting to stay for the series or that those in charge couldn't find another voice actor, so they just killed her off.

Another thing is that I found out that this will be the last series IDW will be publishing for MLP FiM. In other words, they won't be doing any others. This is sort of too bad, because I thought after this crossover something good may have come out of this. Perhaps, it could have even started a new series with more times their paths meet again. Better yet, the G1 ponies allow for Megan to join the G4 ponies for newer adventures in seeing that they no longer need her, but that's probably just me thinking that. Maybe if someone picks it up from another comic company, they can do another crossover where the both of those generations team up again to fight the real Grogar and the twist is that he is actually either interdimensional or even multiversal and knows the G1 ponies as well as Megan herself, which shocks Twilight Sparkle, and has been a long time to get his revenge on her.

If she does appear in this comic series, I will definitely get it, otherwise I will just feel that those in charge just like snubbing her, which will make me want to avoid it just like the manga where the picture of that page I posted above that gives her only appearance explains why.

Even if she does appear, I don't know if she will keep the age she had in the series or probably be aged some years.

After recently watching some of the G1 episodes online, there were something I noticed and how it relates to the G1 ponies shown on the cover of the first issue. First of all, Firefly and Glory are never shown again after the Rescue at Midnight Castle. This now makes me want to know what exactly happened to them after that and why there weren't ever brought up again in any of the other two specials let alone the series that came later on. My guess could have been that their voice actors no longer wanted to be doing this and/or that nobody else could be found to replace them, so they were just killed off and never seen again. Even the other ponies shown didn't appear in the other specials such as Escape from Catrina and the original MLP the Movie (not to be confused with the more recent) despite Megan Williams herself reappearing in those two with Danny and Molly being introduced in the third special. As for the series itself, the remaining four did make appearances, though even theirs' was sporadic as Megan's was, plus Danny and Molly make very few appearances in the series, but they weren't meant to be major characters anyway. Meanwhile, Megan herself no longer appears in the series after the episode, The Golden Horseshoes, with no indication that she was done, so nobody knows what happened to her after that. One other thing, is that I feel that MLP 'n Friends had a premature ending, because I don't think the episode, The Prince and the Ponies, was meant to be the last episode, which means that it was probably cancelled and stopped due to possible low ratings. It's too bad that Hasbro made no attempts to revive and complete the second season but rather start G2 instead. More importantly, if the specials had to be part of the episode guide, they should have been before starting the actual episodes and in the right order they aired since they predate the series itself rather than the way the episode guide has been shown to be on TV.

From what I've heard, there were some kind of legal issues that popped up back then. And that is what prevented those ponies from being seen again outside of reruns of Rescue at Midnight Castle.

I'm not sure how true that is, it's just what I've heard.

I always thought that if they were legal issues, those over at Hasbro could easily resolve it, but I'm not a legal expert or lawyer, so I don't know how exactly that works. Also, I did hear that Hasbro still does own the original series, so I don't see how they could be breaking any rules for revamping anyone from them as that was the case for some when doing G4. However, that didn't seem to stop the other characters from showing in the series, but I guess there was something different there. Nonetheless, that still doesn't explain why the second season wasn't completed, but I guess Hasbro gave up on it by then after wanting to revive the franchise years later, but that's probably just me saying that. On a side note, I will still find it an insult to G1 fans if Megan is left out in the comic series especially since she is a known character to G1 especially in being the leader of the group from the series, and that it would just feel wrong to leave her out of it if this was to give fan service to them. Then again, all I know from from the comic series is just by the cover and the vague description that is given and nothing else, so I won't know what's really in it until someone gets it when it comes out and scans the pages online to see what it's about and who else is in it.

The legal issues I heard about were apparently resolved at some point. That is what I've heard anyway.

I have no idea if it's true or not.

After doing some further research on the G1 ponies shown on the cover on the upcoming comic, Twilight Twinkle and G1 Applejack also didn't appear again after Rescue at Midnight Castle. Posey wasn't introduced until the original MLP: The Movie, and she did make appearances in MLP 'n Friends, though not too many. Meanwhile, Surprise didn't appear in any of the three specials and was exclusive to the TV series and made a good number of appearances. It sort of feels sad that when Hasbro finally launched the series they hardly wanted to use those ponies that were in the special, because they could have been G1's version of the Mane 6. It seems that only Megan and possibly G1 Spike really got any character development for the series sort of like how MLP FiM was mostly about Twilight Sparkle. The only reason why we see the Mane 6 with those ponies on the upcoming comic covers is because it was where Lauren Faust got her inspiration to make them. Again, it's still too early to tell who else will in this comic series as it won't come out for another month, but I just hope that it doesn't make a snub to G1 fans as the third manga and the page that I have shown here pretty much explains why. On a side note, there was another pony named Twilight in the TV series that was a pegasus, though it could have lead the idea for making Twilight Sparkle and alicorn, but that's probably just me saying this.

Twilight Twinkle

This isn't her name. It's just Twilight, it was always just Twilight.

As for Surprise, she first appeared in Escape from Catrina as a baby pony.

Honestly, I haven't watched G1 in a long time let alone the first special. My guess is that the Twinkle part might have been some brony just using that to distinguish it from Twilight Sparkle to avoid confusion, but I will just refer to her as G1 Twilight. It's too bad that legal issues didn't allow for any ponies that were in Rescue at Midnight Castle to show again, though in Escape from Catrina, some of them had daughters that appear with the same name but as babies for some reason. My guess is that was the closest Hasbro got to reusing them at the time, but that just might be me saying that. In all honesty, most of those ponies shown on the first comic weren't really major characters as they four I had mentioned don't even show up again after the first special. Although Posey and Surprise do appear in the series itself, they don't make too many appearances, so I'm not sure if they can be considered major characters, though they are probably minor characters in the series at best. Overall, Megan and probably G1 Spike were the major characters for the series even if they didn't appear in every episode. Still, I would like to know why Hasbro never made any attempts to complete season 2 of MLP 'n Friends after stopping it prematurely, because something tells me that it wasn't supposed to end where it did. Perhpas, the real final episode was probably another battle with Grogar and they finally defeat him once and for all meaning that Megan is no longer need in Ponyland and can say good-bye to everyone and leave due to her service with them finally over. Unfortunately, we will never know since it was never completed. On a side note, did anyone notice that wings of alicorn look different from those of a pegasus?

My guess is that the Twinkle part might have been some brony just using that to distinguish it from Twilight Sparkle to avoid confusion,

Maybe, but it's a really weak name.

Still, I would like to know why Hasbro never made any attempts to complete season 2 of MLP 'n Friends after stopping it prematurely, because something tells me that it wasn't supposed to end where it did.

This has a very easy answer. The show didn't end prematurely, it was dropped due to falling ratings.

Back in the 80's if a show couldn't keep up it's ratings it was imply dropped most of the time. So there was no specific plan for it end in any way.

Just to get this off of my chest, I could never understand how some of the ponies that didn't show up again after Rescue at Midnight Castle had daughters to which only they show up in Escape from Catrina without the mother ponies themselves being there. This sounds like a major plot hole here, plus I don't think that any of them said in the first special that they were mothers. My guess is that was the next best thing for Hasbro in not being able to resolve any legal issues in bringing back the ponies in time for the next special. Getting to the series, it feels as if stopping the second season just after a few episodes sort of makes it feel as if it was bad series at the time. Maybe it should have stopped after one season, but I guess Hasbro originally thought that they were making head waves that will warrant for another season. Still, it's sort of annoying that it had to end like that. Unfortunately, G1 was pretty much dead in the 90's, though they did have a VHS cover that read Firefly's Adventure, but if you watch the video, it would still read Rescue at Midnight Castle, which sort of made no sense to giving the VHS cover a different name. Surprisingly, Hasbro never aired anything G1 be it the series or any of three specials when The Hub (now Discovery Family) debuted despite original series for Transformers ang GI Joe along with newer series of them, but not the case for MLP, which only aired G4, though around Christmas they would air the special A Very Minty Christmas, which had G3 animation. They could have at least aired the original series and/or specials to give the current fans some nostalgia, but that was never case for some reason, but it could have been legal issues at well even though they could easily resolve but chose not to.

Another thing I would like to know would be if Megan ever used the Rainbow of Light in the series. It's already known that she used it in all three specials, but I don't remember if it was in the TV series. If she didn't my guess could have been that it was only exclusive to the specials or that it might have had very limited use in that it could be only used when really needed, but that's just me saying that. If anyone has more information on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

There are only two specials. Rescue at Midnight Castle, and Escape from Catrina.

After that came the movie in 1986, and then the series.

And yes, during the Great Rainbow Caper Megan is using the Rainbow of Light for a bit.

It's interesting that she didn't use it much in the series, but I guess it was mostly due to the most of show's villains either being less threatening or that the Rainbow of Light may have had limited use so it had to be used wisely, though I could be wrong about that. Nonetheless, it still would have been nice if the series was concluded properly at least before G2 came in. Another thing I could never understand about season 2 is why they show the beginning scene of Rescue at Midnight Castle as the end credits even though that wasn't even part of the series at all and none of the ponies even appeared outside that said special. At least season 1 had an end credit scene that went with the series, which I don't see why the same couldn't have been done for season 2, but my guess is that Hasbro may have just gotten lazy there. As for when the most recent series aired on The Hub, which later became Discovery Family, why didn't they air the original series along with it just like they did with Transformers and GI Joe or at least air the two specials or the movie at certain times?

Megan did explicitly say that they could only use the rainbow once in a while.

So, I'm guessing it had some kind of limit on how, and when it's power could be used. It would have been really nice to have more information about that.

>>Bryan Luna
It's said that the Rainbow of Light is made from magical energy, but this all I'm getting on it especially from certain wikis that mention it. My guess is that whenever she uses it, the very rainbow loses energy, and bringing it back into the locket probably recharges it. However, this is just a possible theory that I'm making, so I could be wrong here. Fortunately for Megan, a good number villains aren't so threatening in the series, so they don't warrant its use, which would at least give it time recharge if that's the case otherwise she would be in big trouble if she has to use it constantly and will be it a huge disadvantage. Let's not forget that she didn't appear in every episode of MLP 'n Friends, which is why she is regarded as a major character and not a main character for that, so that to gave the Rainbow Light time to recharge if that were the case, but again, I'm just theorizing here due to no real explanation on what's really behind it.

My guess is that whenever she uses it, the very rainbow loses energy, and bringing it back into the locket probably recharges it.

This is a reasonable assertion. One that lines up pretty well with show canon.

As far as not needing it very often, well when you're that smart you don't need to use a big "I win" button very often.

Megan would be a dangerous opponent in the Duel Monsters card game from Yu-Gi-Oh! No Exodia needed. :rainbowlaugh:

It really would have been nice if there was a backstory about the Rainbow of Light in how it came to be, but that was never case. Also, when The Moochick gave it to her for the first time in Rescue at Midnight Castle, he was just giving it to her as just something that may or not have helped her. However, I don't get why she couldn't just help the ponies that weren't turned into dragons steal the Rainbow of Darkness from Tirac and use it against him, which may have produce the same results. Then again, she probably wouldn't be able to control it anyway, but that's just me saying that. Nonetheless, I only came up with that theory because of what you said from the only episode in the series she used it. For the remainder of the series in the episodes where Megan does appear in, she probably does have it even if not show, but will probably only use it in case of an emergency as a last minute save her butt device due to the limits in its usage. Still, it feels like a big flaw to have a powerful weapon that can't used all the time, and that can really place her in a disadvantage when she can't use it. I'm still surprised in the episode, The Return of Tambelon, she didn't need at all despite facing Grogar again when that was case back in the first special. My guess is that if she was to use it again, it probably would have been what would have been the real finale for season 2 where Grogar probably returns more stronger and relentless than ever and ready to seek his revenge on her on she humiliated her in his last plans for a final battle that leads to his death, and this would result in her no longer needed to return due to him finally being stopped once and for all with the ponies saying good-bye to her, but we'll never know that because it didn't happen. If she was to appear in the comic series, which I still believe she will at one point, maybe either Twilight Sparkle or Starlight Glimmer could tweak up the locket to make either make the Rainbow of Light more powerful or least make it feel not so limited to help stop The Smooze should she appear, but I'm not sure if they could really do either of those two or if those publishing the series will even place that.

Still, it feels like a big flaw to have a powerful weapon that can't used all the time,

To have something this powerful, and to use it as a crutch is what places you at a disadvantage.

Megan did use it because she didn't need it. You don't just play your and only your best card. That leads to defeat.

Getting back to the series, I feel that the only reason it was almost as good G4 is because both G2 and G3 were probably much worse. However, it still would be nice if season 2 really was completed. It sort of seemed as if Hasbro was running out of ideas and threw anything at random. Also, I don't get why the opening scene to Rescue at Midnight Castle was used as the ending scene even though we already know that none of the ponies shown there are even in the series let alone appear past that special when they could have just used what was done for season 1. Of course I did make up what real finale would have been with a last fight that finally kills Grogar that makes Megan once again using the Rainbow of Light seeing that it would have been needed there due to him being even more powerful and relentless than before, but that's just me saying this, because we'll never know how season 2 really would have ended since it was stopped short. Also, that would mean that she would no longer be needed now that the main threat is gone for good making her service done. Also, I still don't know why The Hub (later Discovery Family) didn't air G1 episodes or even just the specials and the movie along with the new one as they did with Transformers and GI Joe to give the fans nostalgia, but my guess is that Lauren Faust along with the rest of Hasbro might be getting a lot of responses from bronies who know G1 and will be asking why G4 was made with G1 in mind without a revamped version of Megan being that she pretty much was the face of G1. I just hope that IDW will include her in the crossover comic that comes out next month in a big way, because I just feel it would be wrong to exclude her especially to G1 fans, who weren't too happy when Twilight's chapter in third manga showed her missing out and not even part of it, which is huge snub if you asked me, plus you can scroll up to see the very page to why I say that. More importantly, if she is included in this comic series, it would be the first time she interacts with G4 characters in an official media for once, though the said manga I mentioned took away that chance encounter, because if she didn't miss out, Twilight Sparkle would have probably a lot to ask her while doing the mission with her if that wasn't the case.

Season two wasn't stopped short. It was the entire back half of the show.

And at 65 total episodes that is a a season that has 30 plus episodes in it.

Again, there was planned end because that wasn't the format. What's more, Grogar couldn't get back no matter what. When he and Brea were banished back into the real of darkness they had no means of escape.

I've got to ask at this point. Did you ever actually watch this series? Because it doesn't feel like you did.

You can get both the series and movie on DVD now, so I'd recommend that.

First of all, I did watch the series when it originally aired, and there is a place online that has all the episodes of this series along with all the others that have aired including the specials and movies known as Watch Cartoons Forever. I have watched some of the final episodes just to make sure the wiki on it was accurate, but I still don't why we don't see Megan again after The Golden Horseshoes with no claim that she was really done being in Ponyland or even why the Prince and the Ponies was seen as the last episode even though I sort of felt that it wasn't and that there might have been more to follow. My guess is that if the second season of MLP 'n Friends was to continue, it probably would have concluded with one last major battle or adventure in that after that major threat is eliminated, Megan would no longer need to return to Ponyland anymore seeing that she has served her purpose, though that might have been a movie or special rather than a normal episode. However we'll never know since it was never done. As for Grogar being trapped in the realm of darkness in Return to Tambelon at the end of that episode, just because he didn't have a means of getting out right away, didn't mean that he couldn't get out at all. Knowing how powerful he is, he probably could get out, but it probably wouldn't be easy for him and will possibly take him some time in doing so. Should he have been able to escape, he probably would seek revenge on Megan for being a thorn in his side ever since she came to Ponyland and foiled him, but again, we won't know since that wasn't done either.

My guess is that if the second season of MLP 'n Friends was to continue, it probably would have concluded with one last major battle or adventure in that after that major threat is eliminated, Megan would no longer need to return to Ponyland anymore seeing that she has served her purpose, though that might have been a movie or special rather than a normal episode.

That is quite a guess with nothing leaning in that direction.

We will simply never know what might have happened in a third season because it never came to be. And speculating is not such a good idea.

There is a chance that the episode The Prince and the Ponies was originally meant to be a season finale, but not a series finale sort of like when Jem and Holograms, another Hasbro production, ended with a Father Should Be, but there might have been to follow after that. However, it was never clear what was going to after that. Maybe it didn't have to a third season, but possibly a special or movie to fight whoever was the main threat to Ponyland, or even a possible team up of the major villains all seeking revenge on them. Honestly, I don't see why it can't start and end with a movie as that was the for Lilo and Stitch the Series over on Disney. As for the real threat, it could be those witches especially since they probably came the closest to accomplishing what they had to do unlike just about any other major villain in the series. Perhaps, facing their granddaughters in the comic series was supposed to be the actual ending for G1, which finally concludes it. One other thing, I just heard on Equestria Daily, that the Rainbow Bridge is mentioned in the description for the third issue, so that might actually be Megan's introduction to this series as I predicted that she wouldn't be in the first two, but appear later on, which means that she may not be excluded after all and will make up for missing the opportunity to place in her any official media with G4. Should that be the case, I will start getting every issue of this series in anticipation of this.

All we can do is wait and see really.

The moment I noticed the mention of the Rainbow Bridge in the third part, I knew she was going to be in it, plus it looks like I got it right on when she was going to appear if that was to be the case. Now this does bring up certain issues of how she will be portrayed in this comic series. Will her age remain the same or will she be aged, though it should be a young adult at most? I say this because to have her in her 50's if this follows with time would make her feel too old, though she does work on a farm and could probably be in good shape for someone her age. Also, will she play a big role or will her appearance just be reduced? I really hope that she's not there just for a cameo like she was in the third manga where she really did get a snub and the picture that I already posted in this topic explains why that was the case. More importantly, how will the G4 ponies react to seeing her? By that if they will see her more in a positive or negative view. One good thing out of this is that we will be getting the Megan Williams we do know from G1 and not a revamped version of her, though I'm not sure if aging her a bit would be considered a revamp. At least this makes up for missing the opportunity of not having her in MLP FiM, though I feel that the real reason she wasn't there was probably because there was no good way to fit her in that show no matter at what point of it. Overall, I'm very happy that IDW isn't going to exclude her and that I will start getting this series in celebration of that. However, I don't know why over at Equestria Daily they think the Rainbow Bridge will be going to Asgard or why some of the comments to the link I gave feel sort ignorant towards it, but that could be due to not knowing much about G1, so I can't blame them for that. One other thing, it would be nice if she showed on one of the covers being that it's her introduction, but maybe that will be one of the other two upcoming parts later on.

I say this because to have her in her 50's

Well, for the sake of context I was seven years old when Rescue at Midnight Castle first aired. The best information I've been able to find about Megan's in canon age for the series has her being twelve during those events and thirteen by the movie and the series. And I am going to presume that Megan's age for the movie and series applied in Escape from Catrina as well. Given that it is implied that some times has passed since Megan first came to Ponyland.

So, that makes Megan roughly five years my senior and would place her at 50 currently.

That, is the best I can do on the subject.

I'm already aware of what her age was the from the specials, movie, and the series. What I don't know is how old will she be when her introduction to this comic series comes out around the end of the year, She could just remain the same age or be aged either to what she is supposed to be now are or at least be a young adult, though I'm hoping for the latter over the form if she would be aged. Until it comes out, we wont' know. Perhaps, if this was to really be her final adventure, then maybe being the age she is supposed to be right now might actually make sense. Let's not forget that she lives and works on a farm, so she can actually still be in good shape even at that age. After reading the description for the third part, my guess is that it will probably Twilight Sparkle since she will be the only one out the three not under the witch's spell to do so knowing that neither Pinkie Pie and Zecora can't fly to be the one crossing the Rainbow Bridge to meet her. Should Megan be her current age, Twilight may have to convince her to help them stop the witches with what they are planning especially if she finds that the she faced the original ones before along with the Smooze. However, Megan being that age might have a negative reaction towards Twilight in feeling why she had to wait so long for this. Again, I'm just speculating on this, and we won't know what will really happen in this series until it does come out, so we'll just have to wait and see.

I did hear that the MLP comics aren't exactly canon to the series itself, which my explain why we're not getting the actual witches but rather their granddaughters instead even though we I doubt it was said that they had any in the movie or even the series, but I could be wrong on that. Honestly, I don't want Megan to be in her 50's, because I think that would make her too old, If she has to be aged, she should at least be a young adult instead especially if she is to play a major role in this. Regardless of how she will be when presented, my guess is that when Twilight finds her after crossing the Rainbow Bridge, she may have to convinced Megan to help especially if she feels as the ponies she knows don't seem to need her anymore, which could mean that she may have some bad blood with them in the claim that she might have been forgotten. However, seeing a pony that she never seen before could get her back to her old ways to helping, but I'm really just making guesses here, so we won't know how exactly she will presented until it happens, though this could be a possibility.

Unfortunately, there is some bad news here. This crossover series is going to be the last one IDW will be doing, and they will stop after this. Unless Hasbro can find another comic book company to continue this, there won't be any others to follow. Honestly, I sort of thought something there would be something good coming out of this. If that wasn't the case, then maybe another crossover between the two could be done, or should they not make Megan that old, they can have new comics where she is now with the G4 ponies if the G1 ponies don't need her anymore for possibly eliminating Ponyland's true threat. Again, we won't know if the witch's granddaughters are really the true the threat, but knowing that going bring back the Smooze could lean that way as it did with the originals back in the original movie, but we won't know that either since MLP 'n Friends was never given a proper ending. Should this be the end for G4, this was coming and even the greatest things have to end at one point. At least an old friend can come over to them and give them all the hugs, pets, belly rubs, boops, and other things to help make them feel better should it be all over for them.

Perhaps, this is just a thought by me, but should the G4 comics series continue with a different comic company, which is still unknown at this time, and Megan not being too aged, they could do a new series with her joining them. Knowing how Twilight Sparkle is good with magic to help change the rules for using passages such as the portal in Rainbow Rocks to make it open all the time, she can probably do the same thing for the Rainbow Bridge as well always make connect to Equestria rather than Ponyland. Another thing she can possibly do is even upgrade the Rainbow of Light for Megan to help boost its powers and/or make it so that it can re-energize faster so that it wouldn't feel so limited. However, this is just me saying this, and none of this will probably happen let alone seeing any continuation in the near future.

Now with this comic series on my mind, I have a feeling that as Megan gets introduced, there will be some interesting reactions with both groups of ponies from G1 and G4 alike. It's possible for the G1 ponies to have some kind of reaction as they haven't seen her in a long time especially if it involves the ones she met originally back at Midnight Castle who she though she would never see again. Meanwhile, the G4 ponies reaction will be a little more interesting as they have never seen her before, but with the help of Twilight Sparkle introducing her, the might be a big help for her. As for the witches, they will probably know her only because she faced the original ones back in the movie and will probably want their revenge out on her the moment they say her. Again, this is just me saying this, because I don't know how it will really go in this comic series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42