Humans are Superior 4,473 members · 1,257 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

As the Title says.
Can be from a Book, a Game, or one of those Animations that have been made, such as Halo Legends.

I Like the Vindication(i think that is its name) Class Light Battleship.

4910866 Paris Class frigate.

4910866 Well the Vindication is more of a Battlecruiser than a Battleship for me.

Infinity.

Also, wouldn't this be better suited to the Halo group?

4910866 Cortana's metaphorical hearse.

I'll say the unsc spirit of fire. Phoenix class support ship.

The Scorpion, nothin' better like a badass tank

Nope
Nope
Nope

"The horse you rode in on"
That cheap, shitty no traction crap acceleration,
Immune to damage Halo:CE Warthog.

4911000 Tank beats everything?

4911054 Tank beats EVERYTHING!

4910866 Going with the Brute Prowler, first, and so far only seen in Halo 3.

It fits the stark aesthetics and brutal effectiveness of the other Brute vehicle, the Chopper. Like the Chopper, it is incredibly hard to flip over and can often be utilised as a battering ram. This thing has a top-mounted plasma cannon that offers 360 degree rotation, and two positions for extra troops to ride on. Depending on what those troops are equipped with, a well armed Prowler crew can take down even a Scorpion! The plasma cannon has immense power when concentrating fire, and is excellent for suppressing the enemy. An even greater boon is its immense speed; two prowlers together can transport a team of eight, and with their combined firepower, more than a match for many Covenant or UNSC vehicles.

Now what's bad about it? The rideable positions are all vulnerable to sniper fire, allowing the crew to be picked off at range. An EMP device could overload the vehicle and leave the occupants helpless. The maneuvering also leaves a little to be desired. The driver is vulnerable to nearly 270 degrees of fire. The Prowler's speed could also be a disadvantage, its relatively slow speed, inability to strafe, and poor handling are enough for it to be maneuvered around by ground troops.

Still, it's a useful vehicle. One of my favourites from Halo 3, even if it wasn't useable very often.

I personally love the Halcyon - class cruisers, such as the UNSC Pillar of Autumn.

Banshee and warthog.

Gauss version.

My own original vehicle - the Type-41 Advanced Assault Fighter, Archangel

DANGER ZONE~

Or maybe this

Because the only thing better than a tank is a bigger tank.

4911296 Shouldn't that be more dakka? :twistnerd:

4910866 The Prototype Suit, eh.

The hornet...
Or pelican
Or hog

The Scarab Ultra-heavy Assualt Platform (patent pending) is definitely my favorite.

4950054 It's not nice to necro.

Your necro ruined my hot chocolate.

It's only been two weeks. Seriously, that's not necro posting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33