The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,484 members · 49,619 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

I'm looking for 12, you read that right, TWELVE villain OCs from you guys! Rules:

Each person may submit up to five entries, but only one or two of them will be on the winners list. These lucky villains will be featured and credited in my Starlight Saga, so whoever reads those stories will know who gave me the ideas and possibly check out your work. The OCs can be used in your stories before they're put in mine, OR be for my stories alone, but they MUST be your OWN original design. PM me (once for all the OCs) with your five (or fewer) entries, post EACH one as follows:

Name: (Nicknames are optional, but preferred... so I can write them quickly. If you use a nickname, be sure to include the full name. Like Starlight "Starly" Glimmer)
Race: (can be pony or non-pony, if it's a pony, say what type... Examples: Alicorn, Draconequus, Earth Pony, Akuma, Kwami, Eagle, I don't care if it's a freaking germ... just say what kinda villain it is. BTW if you make a germ OC I applaud you)
Age: (number of years, moons, days or general... (general ages are like foal, colt/filly, teen, mare/stallion, immortal, etc... numbered ages are like 13 years 9 moons and 4 days old, 17 years old, 12 moons old, 142 days old, etc) I don't care which one... you can even list both)
Gender: (Male, Female, Hermaphrodite, or any other gender you can think of... just the first letter is fine, like M, F, and H)
Mane/Tail Colo(u)r: (depending on how you spell the word... Can be multicoloured)
Coat Colo(u)r: (depending on how you spell the word... Can be multicoloured)
Cutie Mark: (Put "None" or "Null" or "Blank" or something similar if there isn't one...)
Special Talent: (What the Cutie Mark means... see "Other Abilities" for skills outside of this talent)
Other Abilities: (The ones not described by the Cutie Mark if there is one... if there isn't, all abilities go here)
Dislikes: (Things and characters this OC dislikes, and why)
Ultimate Goal: (What they hope to achieve... as a villain, or just as a character in general)
Worst Nightmare: (What they hope never happens to them... can be something that already has, just include "again" in the sentence)
Backstory: (Who they are and why they became/were born a villain)
Other Info: (Anything you can think of that's not listed above... see "Cutie Mark" for what to do if there isn't anything)
Picture: (Just in case the description isn't enough for me to visualize them)

I think that's it. You have until New Year's Eve 2019, so... far more time than you should need. Comment or PM me with any questions you may have.

Contest may close earlier if I choose 12 winners before the deadline.

Name: Comet Nebula
Race: Pegasus
Mane/Tail Color: black
Coat Color: Dark blue
Cutie Mark: Comet
Special Talent: Can fly at high speeds like a Comet
Other abilities: Can bend reality like Discord, can access the power of shadow like his father
Dislikes: His brother, any form of hope or victory
Ultimate Goal: The complete conquering of Equestria, making the princesses fear him
Worst Nightmare: Being beaten and defeated by his brother
Backstory: Comet was born with Galaxy by Princess Luna, who ended up pregnant by Sombra, who wanted an heir to rule the Crystal Empire
Other info: Was born with blood red eyes and over the years his own twisted personality changed him mentally

5862631 Nice... you can have up to five, but this is definitely one of the two that's actually going into the story! :twilightsmile::derpytongue2:

5862635 Oh, I see someone's a fan of Comet :pinkiecrazy:

5862637 Not sure who you're talking about... I just thought the OC sounded cool.

5862640 Comet is the OC, silly :rainbowlaugh:

5862643 Just thought you were naming him after someone else.

5862644 Nope. That's his name. :rainbowlaugh:

5862647 OK... do you have another four OCs you wanna post? You don't have to, but if you have five, two of them are more likely to be in the story.

5862653 Well, Comet is the only real villain OC I have :applejackunsure:

5862655 OK... just the one, then.

Accepted Entries... (so far. Only names are listed, if you wanna know about them and they're not in the comments, PM me)

From Galaxy Nebula: Comet Nebula
From Castok the Shadow: Kaleloki Von Felgre
From Disavowed ASH: Dr. Reanimator
From randome284: Crimson Ice
From RuinQueenofOblivion: Winter Breeze (same name as one of Zephyr's OCs, I see)
From DEnightshade: Andromeda
From Robipony: Crimson Fang
From NicLove: Peace-Maker and Chain-Breaker
From Purple Patch: Cascadius
Nyxknight: Sneevil Blot
TheHeartsSisters: Keira

Total entries: 12/12

This contest is now closed.

Name: Dr. Reanimator

Cutey Mark: The Elder Sign....

Species: Formerly Pony, now only looks like a Pony...... What he has become can no longer be described with words! Madness! Madness! Madness! He isn't your friend..... HE ISN'T YOUR FRIEND! RUN YOU FOOLS!

Age: 45 but retains the same appearance he had when he was 25.

Sexuality: Most assumed him to be Asexual. Later it was discovered that he was pansexual. {The Screams... They can be heard from all directions.... What has he done to them? WHAT.... HAS... HE... DONE!?}

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Personality: Logical, with a strong fatalist philosophy. He believes that Pony kind is a dying race and will be feasted upon by the First Gods when the stars are right.... And from the ashes a new Species of Pony will rise... One that he will create and foster himself!

Appearance: Handsome 25 year old Grey unicorn gentlecolt with black eyes and a black mane. He wears a White Lab Coat at all times. Sometimes that coat is stained in blood. Fresh blood.

Capabilities: Genius Level Intellect. Pioneering Chemist. Biologist. Master of Transfiguration. Age Regression. Advanced Healing Factor. Profound Knowledge of Necromancy. The Strength of a Hundred Earthen (Earth-Pony) Stallions.

Material Assets: Laboratory, Large Ancestral Manor in poor almost derelict condition. Reanimation Serum. Massive Ancestral Fortune kept in an Emergency Vault underneath said manor.

Backstory: Dr. Himmelfahrt was the last son of a long line of Normanian aristocrats, and Magicians that maintained a secret worship of The First Gods. He at first didn't care much for his families legacy, caring only of his research..... But then he came in contact with Nyarlathotep..... Nyarlathotep has many names....The Black Pharaoh of the Kermetian Zebras, The Faceless God, The Crawling Chaos, The Messenger of the Outer Gods, and The God of a Thousand Forms! From there it all went downhill...... When he learned of the fate of the species and races of the Earth he reached the final stage of his madness..... What was it that he discovered?

That those who came before shall reclaim it, and feast upon them!

Then he dedicated his life to conquering death and creating a new Race of Pony. Greater than an Alicorn, one that shall reclaim the world and slay The First Gods in defiance!

Position: Thule Society Scientist. Unethical Madpony.

Other Details: Blood.... BLOOD EVERYWHERE! And his abilities are a direct result of his research and constant experimentation with his own body. He also has a perverse and some would say.... LETHAL sexual appetite.

5862694 Nice. Not exactly how I said to describe the OCs, but definitely going on the list... at least for now.

5862602 Not sure if this'll be okay since its based on Fallout: Equestria, but she's one of my favorite villains that I've created.

Name: Winter Breeze
Race: Pegasus
Mane/Tail Colo(u)r: Blue
Coat Colo(u)r: Pale Blue
Cutie Mark: A snowflake.
Special Talent: Weather control with emphasis on snow and ice.
Other Abilities: She's a shrewd politician as well as a teacher, she also has some talent with DJing.
Dislikes: Traitors, militants, Raiders.
Ultimate Goal: To unite all of the Equestrian Wasteland under the Enclave.
Worst Nightmare: For her family to be killed and her not being able to do anything to stop it.
Backstory: Winter Breeze was born in the Grand Pegasus Enclave and seemed to gain an affinity early on for weather control. However she had very little interest in pursuing this as a career so she first became a teacher in Neighvarro and later became part of the Enclave's government in the education department. Following the Day of Sunshine and Rainbows and the Enclave Civil War, Winter Breeze was the highest ranking surviving member of the government so when the Enclave went under a re-organization she was made the President and civilian leader. She has a daughter named Calypso, her motivations are to create a safe world for her daughter, that being said her actions are less than good, but ultimately she's trying to help Equestria, but she and the ponies under her command have to do a lot of evil things to achieve this goal. This often puts her in conflict with the New Canterlot Republic and their allies.
Other Info: (Anything you can think of that's not listed above... see "Cutie Mark" for what to do if there isn't anything)
Picture:

Comment posted by DE_NightShade deleted Mar 20th, 2017

5862736 If it's your OC it's acceptable. Gimme a few minutes to read it... after I finish rewatching Amending Fences.

Why thank you. I'm sorry about breaking format, but it felt a bit overly robust in some regards. Maybe necessary, but I still apologize. Anyway.

But in the end Dr. Reanimator is basically what happens when you combine Dr. Herbert West from the Cthulhu Mythos, and Deahtshead from Wolfenstine: The New Order.

He is by all standards a Pulp-Horror villain. A product of an odd time if you will.

5862740 Since I haven't heard of either of those characters, a hybrid between them is totally new to me... but even if it wasn't, it'd still count as an OC.

Name: Andromeda

Race: Alicorn

Eye Color: purple

Mane/Tail Color: black with purple clouds flowing in it

Coat Color: dark gray

Cutie Mark: a shadowy vortex

Special Talent: skill with dark magic but favores necromance

Other abilities: Can control weak minded creatures and pony

Dislikes: Discord, Tartarus, and being Betrayed

Ultimate Goal: to control the world and get revenge on the princesses and Discord for banish her 2000 year ago

Worst Nightmare: being sent back to Tartarus

Backstory: a little over 2000 year a alicorn named Andromeda tried to take over the world with the help of Discord and a undead army but in the end Discord betrayed her and help a young Celestia and Luna banish her to Tartarus.

Other info: she has spent 2000 years being tortured physically and mentally make completely crazy

5862755 Don't post the same entry twice unless you delete the old one. Or I delete it... please explain why there are two entries for the same OC.

Sorry it was an accident It said I didn't send the first time but it did

5862739 Well I can honestly say that she is my villain.

5862742 Well, I'll help you with that right now.

Herbert West

Wilhelm Strasse

Robipony
Group Admin

Name: Crimson Fang
Race: Gorgony or gorgon pony, was originally an earth pony.
Mane/Tail Colo(u)r: Her mane and tail are composed of red scales with the strands of her hair having serpentine heads at the end. At the end of each strand of her tail is a rattle equivalent to that of a rattle snake.
Coat Colo(u)r: Light gray scales with some light orange scales around her neck.
Cutie Mark: A black rock broken in half.
Special Talent: As a gorgony, Crimson Fang as the ability to turn other into stone by making eye contact with them. When annoyed the rattles on her tail vibrate making a rattling sound.
Likes: Rocks, being alone, eating flowers, sand, shade, crushing things under hoof.
Dislikes: Is not a big fan of bright lights, dogs, bees, other ponies, fire, pitchforks, ponies that disagree with her hobbies, and vampire fruit bats (their scary).
Ultimate Goal: Is sick of the ponies around Appleoosa and disturbing her territory. As a result he goal is to eventually turn all the occupants of Appleoosa into stone. It would be nice to leave in peace, why those ponies from Appleoosa have to disturb that peace for the sake of their mining operations (the problem isn't the mining operations, but rather the fact that they always end up using a cave that Crimson Fang has made into her home).
Worst Nightmare: Fire, pitchforks and being persecuted by ponies, because they think she is a monster.

Backstory: Crimson Fang used to be a nice mare, who enjoyed rock farming and smashing rocks. Then one day a green light appeared and she fell unconscious. When Crimson Fang awoke, she was a gorgony and had to flee from her home in order to survive. For a while she thought she was safe within the caves surrounding Appleoosa but recently the new mining operations have made life difficult for Crimson Fang. With each operation started, Crimson Fang has fled for safety. Now she is sick of it and has decided that it would be much easier just to turn all the ponies in Appleoosa into stone.

Other Info: Despite her hatred for ponies, Crimson Fang can't bear to destroy any petrified statues that she has made with her glance.

---

I hope you find this interesting.

5862949 Interesting-er has never been seen by moi.

Robipony
Group Admin

5862953 Ummm... thanks I guess. :twilightsheepish:

Name: Nightmare Von Blake
Race: Earth Pony?
Mane/Tail Colo(u)r: Yellow
Coat Colo(u)r: a light blue color
Cutie Mark: Check image below
Special Talent: He knows the deepest fears of his prey and can use it against them to torture their waking lives or to kill them.
Other Abilities: If a part of his body is cut off, it's replaced with a darker, slime made version of it until the severed part is reattached. He can use shadows as a form of transportation. His arms can be molded into blades and other forms. Can create hallucinations and live recreations of a pony's deepest fear.
Likes: Darkness, Because it gives him the cover he needs to sneak upon his prey
Death, because he finds the struggle of life to hold on to be funny
His brother
Dislikes: Harmony, because it has stopped him on many accounts
Light Magic, because it is one of his weaknesses
Celestia, His own death, The Dark Realm, ponies who threaten his brother's life
Ultimate Goal: To rule over Equestria through the power of Fear and to kill all those who have stand against him.
Worst Nightmare: Though Nightmare is immortal, he's fearful of the day when he will meet his demise...
Backstory: Nightmare was once known as Midnight Von Blake, the twin brother of Ravenous Von Blake The III. He was a young filly when he left home after a fight with his parents. During his flight, he met a strange stallion who offered him the power to 'do as he pleases'. When he accepted the terms, the stallion granted him the power he needed to get back upon his family through the use of dark alicorn magic. However, the magic had corrupted the filly and turned him into the embodiment of fear. He returned to the place of his dwelling and burned it down, killing most of his family, except his brother. With this dark power corrupting almost all of his mind, Midnight became Nightmare and now rules the Dark Realm, an alternate version of Equestria where some of the most terrifying ponies that have ever existed live.
Other Info: Though he loves to kill everything, there are a few ponies in Nightmare's life that he protects. His wife, Black Death, his daughter, Mary, and his brother, Raven.
Though he is far stronger than his goody-two shoe brother, Nightmare cannot kill him because his love for him remained in his twisted mind.
Picture:
This blog gives a bit more info on him, just in case

5862602 so still time to enter right? just in case here is mine...

Name: Mr.Sneevil (full name: Sneevil Blot)
Race: Pony (Earth Pony)
Mane/Tail Colo(u)r: Black
Coat Colo(u)r: Grey
Cutie Mark: Goat Skull
Special Talent: Whispering(Able To talk to monsters and being from the Realm of Darkness)
Other Abilities: His jacket is actually a dark element of Greedy named Jacky from the realm of darkness that lives in the fibers of the jacket. Jacky can starch out dark tentacles that can steal anything in range with out anyone noticing.)

Likes: Bits and Treasure hunting. apple sider with ice. stealing stuff thank to Jacky or just trek folks out of there stuff. people who are smart and challenging. books of a magic that applied to his cons.
Dislikes: people who fools, warm apple sider, his plans failing and getting stuff taken from him. snobby ponies.
Ultimate Goal: - getting rich.
Worst Nightmare: losing Jacky and his Dark Element allies
Backstory: Sneevil Blot lived as a poor pony in a backwater town on the edge of Equestria. This along with the fact Sneevil was clever then most ponies made for himself a life goal...to become rich. He is a conpony who early on meet a dark elemental and helped it, earning his cutie mark and his best friend who became his jacket....together they steal or con there way to money and treasure.

Picture: IMG Link

JackRipper

Name: Yōkai

Race: Griffon

Appearance: Light brown with dark brown feather tips, and and ashen gray base. Multiple scars across his body. Lifeless gray eyes, one of which is a milky white underneath an eye patch. He wears an extra set of razor sharp metal talons that can nearly slice through small bones.

Cutie Mark: Null

Special Talent: Cunning, manipulative and charming when he wants to be. He's especially good at inflicting psychological long-term torture, but still gets a thrill out of causing physical injuries.

Other Abilities: He can cover his tracks quite well and the aura around him permeates "intimidating". He picks and chooses his battles carefully and knows when he can't win a fight. He fights quite well using ranged and melee weapons, but his favorite method of fighting is had-to-hand combat. Though he's sneaky, and will end a fight quickly if it means little risk of injury to him.

Likes: Getting his way, having everything in working order, being the head of command (via intimidation or otherwise), blunt honesty.

Dislikes: liars, weakness and openly displaying fear, unnecessary violence towards innocents, bureaucrats.

Ultimate Goal: Overthrow the diarchy of Equestria and destroy its title of 'world power'.

Worst Nightmare: Die without anyone ever knowing who he was or what he did.

Backstory: After the fall of Griffonstone, his alcoholic father and sickly mother were as poor as they came. Feeling desperate, Yokai resorted to involvement with black market trade and smuggling in order to receive cash. Though, after being caught while crossing Equestria's borders, Yokai was arrested and placed in Canterlot's prison.

He begged and pleaded that Princess Celestia care for his mother while he was in prison, but she rejected, assuming that he was fabricating a sob story in order to reduce his sentence or sympathize with her. He managed to break free after Tirek drained all ponies of magic, opening an easy opportunity for him to escape. He then fled to the borders of Equestria and became what was basically a pirate, raiding naval ships and looting supplies, as well as imprisoning any Equestrian guards that would be on the ships.

He at one point returned to Griffonstone and murdered his father, eviscerating him to the point where he was unrecognizable, his father taking one of his eyes in the process. When Griffonstone was restored, Yokai openly donated a large sum of funds into its reconstruction.

Other Info: He takes his coffee black, admires the ability for ponies to forgive, and hates hurting people who aren't involved. Though he will gladly and cruelly torture those that stand in his way, often inflicting injuries as least severe as possible in order to prolong their deaths and drive them ultimately insane.

* If you want, I could write and PM you some dialogue. You could get a feel for how he talks and thinks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31