The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,463 members · 49,346 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

5595662 It'd be nice if that story actually existed, mind you. Otherwise I'm lagging behind in my patriotic duty.

The site (((mods))) banned it

BUT FEAR NOT, NOBLE SIR, I RESIST JEWISH BOLSHEVISM WHEREVER IT CROPS UP.

You can read the story here.
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211213/pol-politically-incorrect/thread/285930/help-help-im-being-repressed#comment/5595751

THESE LOATHSOME PHILISTINES CANNOT SUPPRESS MY ART

5595662 I'd appreciate the bait if it weren't so rotten.

People might have a tad more sympathy if you didn't speak as if you were the reincarnation of Shakespear himself, dude you are not and I am not just saying that because I happen to hate you. I kind of see what you are saying about there being a plot where Celestia is the villain and it does seem like this story will continue, but the good news is that at least nobody seems to be stopping you from posting it in your cesspool of a so called group.

ONLY THE PEASANTRY CANNOT APPRECIATE MY BRILLIANCE, PLEBEIAN
YOU MERELY HATE ME BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND DEEP DOWN INSIDE THAT YOU CAN NEVER HOPE TO ACHIEVE MY LEVEL OF BRILLIANCE, MINARCHIST SCLEMIEL
ONE DAY, YOU TOO SHALL EMBRACE THE REDPILL

>Even Earthbender took it seriously
Is dom really that convincing?

5596669 No, looking at it objectively it is a decent troll fic though it is not one I would personally go out of my way for.

KNEEL BEFORE ME, PROLE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF SHAKESPEARE

THIS IS NOT A SCAM

ONLY JEWISH BOLSHEVISTS COULD HATE MY GLORIOUS WRITING
ARE YOU A BOLSHEVIST?

The site mods banned it

Good. They should ban this incredibly horrible "story". It had absolutely nothing to do with MLP or with anything at all. In fact, it promoted an agenda . . . that same disgusting, white supremacist, bigoted agenda we've been seeing you promote on your account many, MANY times.

BUT FEAR NOT, NOBLE SIR, I RESIST JEWISH BOLSHEVISM WHEREVER IT CROPS UP.

*sigh* As FIMFiction originates from England, I sense that the mods were not Jewish at all (In fact, I think that there are Protestant ones as well as Anglican ones. They haven't stated their religion publicly, and I don't believe that they want to, so . . .

You can read the story here.
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211213/pol-politically-incorrect/thread/285930/help-help-im-being-repressed#comment/5595751

Isn't right up my alley. PASS.

This post really made me think.
Thank you for correcting the record
$0.025 has been added to your account

I will never be able to recover from the fact that (((Jesse Coffey))), the almighty harbinger of truth and justice thinks that I am a bigot and a white supremacist.

Be right back, killing myself.

That post had a special touch to it. The kind of touch only granted by extra chromosomes.

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Okay, this thread's heading in the wrong direction. I'm just going to lock it now and give everyone a reminder of a couple of the rules here:

Don't insult or flame other users, their stories, their groups, or whatever they are promoting. Be nice.

This is just common courtesy. Remember that the original poster is there to promote something, and they have a right to promote it here, even if it's something you don't like or somebody you don't like.

It doesn't matter if, say, you belong to Yak Reviews, and this is an author whose stories you like to smash. Don't do it here. Don't post reaction pictures, make fart jokes, or be rude. If you can't be nice, just don't post.

This goes double if you are an admin of a group like that, 'cause you are the face of the group, so it's the whole group replying, even if it's just your opinion, really.

Don't troll.

This is when you are deliberately trying to irritate others, or when we think you are, even if you were really clever in trying to make it look like you aren't. Saying things like that all mormons are terrorists, or that all liberals are idiots, or that anybody reading foalcon is a child molester.* Even if you believe what you are saying, we won't put up with it.
*These are supposed to just be examples of the type of things I see posted sometimes. No arguing with the examples, please...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14