Fallout Equestria: World 1,105 members · 1,183 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Howdy!

This little baby of mine has been swimming around in my mind for awhile. Both are amazing stories in their right, but what would happen if I put them together? That's what start Fallout: Equestria - All Roads Lead Home. Today I released the fourth chapter in this story, so I felt like it was a perfect time to post about it!

I find it really disheartening that little to no stories of Metro exist here, so I see to change that and what better where then to combine it was a universe that plays well with it? Come and explore the haunted tunnels of Wildcard's home, the Stalliongrad Metro. Where the last sentient life of the city fights to survive. For him this is a personal journey of atonement for his past mistakes. For the ones that live in the tunnel systems, Wildcard's actions will determine the fate of every soul left in the underground tomb.

I hope you guys will give it a read and enjoy it! If you ever need anything my DMs are open.

Not trying to snuff your flame, but the reason there are so few stories is because the two are too similar, but Fallout has a concrete enough lore to actually build off of.

I see what you mean, but the universe of Metro is a lot bigger then people remember. The books that back the games cover quite a bit of lore. Also I understand where you're coming from with the similarity part, but that's a problem I'm solving.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3