Fallout Equestria: World 1,108 members · 1,186 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Now anyone who has seen the number of FoE stories can tell you that there are A LOT of them.

I just wanted to ask if there are any FoE stories where the main character is either a Mutant or a monster that is trying to survive the radioactive wasteland.

Bonus Points if the MC is also female, falls in love with a pony, and the story is complete (or at least is proven to still have an active writer who hasn't given up on the story).

I saw this post in all of the FoE groups, but I'll respond here cuz its the one I opened.

Not as far as I've seen unless you could the Derpy Hooves story (but that's not done). Unless you count Changelings as monsters. If you do then I think there is one.

6734079 Well, in most of my FoE forum experience not a lot of people will respond to threads (for some weird reason), so throwing a few threads out into multiple groups can increase the odds of receiving results.

In fact, I managed to find one story.

It definitely seems like it'd be a good idea for a story. I'd run with it, but I've already got two stories on my plate. Sounds to me like there is a void to be filled.

6734345 Indeed. I am thinking that I might try to fill that void, but first I need to finish my current story. I might work on an outline in the mean time.

6734612 It isn't quite what I had in mind, but it is pretty close.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7