Fallout Equestria: World 1,108 members · 1,186 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So, one day I was driving home from work and a random thought ran through my head.
"If Sparkle~Cola had more flavors, what would they be?" And when I got home I came up with two new flavors.
'Sparkle~Cola Beet' and 'Sparkle~Cola Spiked'. Beet would have the flavor of beets and would be advertised with the picture of Vinyl Scratch. "Bring life to the party, With a Beet!" While Spiked would be an alcohol version of Sparkle~Cola and be advertised with a picture of Spike (this would be very popular in the Crystal Empire). "With one sip, even you can be magnificent!"

Anywho, what do you guys think? I would also love to hear any ideas you guys have.
My hope here is to establish a list of Sparkle~Cola flavors that anyone use (and expand upon if they wish) in their own stories. Of course, if you want to share your idea, but you don't want anyone to tamper with it or use it. Please, let us know.

Ok! Comments? Questions? Concerns? :moustache:

6079570 Really, Beet flavored soda? Well, it is Equestria, but still... beet?

Is that really any different than carrot flavored soda or radish flavor? Hey, even Ginger beer would have some people ask "why?". And I like the flavor of beets (maybe not as a soda, but I would still try it)

p.s. I justs google it and there is a soda that has beets in it. "Bluestem Farm Ginger-beet soda".:rainbowderp:

Eh, BEETS anything I could think of.

The Force
Group Admin

I like the Sparkle-cola spiked idea, I'm going to use that drink in my story thanks for giving me the idea.

I mean, Rad is radish flavored.

Nice topic for collection of side story variants, made up and picked up a few from others too. Have to update wiki entry if some good ones get put here.

From the wiki there's Sparkle Cola Quartz and Victory, basically direct rips from the games. New Beginnings had Sparkle Cola Rainbow Crash (made with real zap apples!). Have used Sparkle Cola; Quantum Quick, Grape Gulp, Cherry Jubilee, Quartz Kiwi myself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8