Fallout Equestria: World 1,108 members · 1,183 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Hey guys! I'll be starting a fallout Equestrian campaign soon. Looking for people who have a free Saturday night. My groups normally play between 4-8 hours every meet up. If you are interested, PM me or leave a comment. I already have 2 members and i'm not going to let in more than 6, so be sure to respond quickly. This will be on discord and roll 20. First come, first serve.

I might be able to. I cant make any promises, but I'll let you know if I can.

What system are you using for the game? and are you using something like Roll20 to have maps/dice rolls? Also do are you using Discord or Skype to talk?

5858390 I'm interested, Saturday night should be free for me. We going to make the characters before meeting up or during the chat?

We will be using roll 20 and discord. Our first night will be creating characters.

5858494 Alright, I'll be there.

5858494 Sounds good, I can't do this Saturday (already had something set up that I can't back out of) but after that I should be good on Saturdays if you are still ok for me to play. p.s What time would you be playing and what rules are you using? just so I can see what characters options there are.

5858535 Alicorns will most likely be out, though umbrum ponies ( Like sombra ) will be allowed, but have negative perks in change for stronger magic. Tomorrow, we will only be creating characters and maybe introducing the first scene, so I can have a 1 to 1 conversation with you later if you need help creating a character.

5858575 You mean today? That would be good what is the Discord?

5858586 For me, it would be tomorrow still. Its only 8:30pm where i'm at. It will probably be late or maybe into the next day for you when we start.

5859113 quick question, what time zone are you in?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12