Fallout Equestria: World 1,108 members · 1,186 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

A wingless ground born pegasus, a unicorn that only uses melee weapons, a zony ghoul assassin, a medical android with jet wings and a bunny bear hybrid in power armor.

based on what's above, what do you think of my team? Yes i could go into depth with everyone of them and such, but I just want to know your first impression based on the bare information given here. Feel free to ask questions.

ya um.. what type of Zony? there can be tree type's the Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth Zony. the Earth Zony just being a larger and stronger Zebra.

ok sound nice, the team is really interesting and im interested on how they will work together.

Pegasus without wings? possible if somepony ripped them apart.
unicorn that only uses melee weapons? how do you think you can use a freaking power sledge safely? with your mouth? plus Fo:E characters seem to only know telekinesis. So yeah, possible
a zony ghoul assassin. I'm not gonna comment on genetics... I mean, there are dragonies in some stories.
medical android with jet wings. Automatron... do I need to say anything?

bunny bear hybrid in power armor

uuuuhhh... Not sure if furries. But power armors for that thing? very very VERY improbable.

Correct

Awesome.

Zony is a real life animal as well, but yae genetics XD

No you need not XD

I got the idea when I saw a fallout equestria Russia fic pic where there version was all bears. Then it went though a hell boy two golden army moment, then etc. In the end I watched to give a bear the brain of a bunny (angel invented war drugs, bunnies as crazy smart) with the power of a bear body. Hopefully I can make it less or not op if I sprinkle them around, as in he's not one of a kind, there's thousands of his kind.

There's a lot more with all of them but the more detail I give the more people pick at it and the more I need time give out to explain that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6