OC Stories/RP 28 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Aetaes Wolf
Group Admin

- Keep it as clean as possible (like as clean as you yourself can be. But don't have anything too bad, alright?)
- I don't care if you swear, but cover it up if you are asked by someone who is uncomfortable with it
- No clop
- O.C. bios are nice to have, but you don't have to post them if you don't want to
- Blood is allowed, just tone it down a bit if someone asks you to
- Yes, you can RP with the cast of the show, if they are relevant to the RP. (example: I will often times RP Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves when I am RPing with Galaxy, simply because they are the closest family she has, and because she's a half Time Lord.)
- Please use proper spelling and grammar! A lot of people don't like it when you don't, it's really annoying, sometimes people have no idea what you're saying when you use stuff like IDK, and, unless your characters are somehow texting each other, it's completely unrealistic! You're seeing things from you character's view point, so please please please PLEASE use proper grammar and spelling! (we'll help you out if you're struggling with a few words)

I don't think I missed anything, but feel free to make a suggestion for a new rule, or have a rule edited.

Have fun!

Comment on this thread if you have any questions about anything, or send me a private message. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1