Five Score, Multiplied By More 1,237 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 140 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 140
Sarikano
Group Contributor

I thought that it could be a good idea of creating a list of who use which character. So here I go.
Notice : More then one person can use the same character, except maybe those used by TwistedSpectrum. It could be a little weird though if somehow stories using the same characters interact :pinkiecrazy:.

Mane 6 : TwistedSpectrum
Spike : Darkwing Dash, YoungestBronyEver
Pinkamena : CherryPicker
Big McIntosh : TwistedSpectrum
Apple Bloom : MiriOhki, reterusu, kwr2k13, CyborgSamurai
Scootaloo : BlueBlitz15, MiriOhki, reterusu, CyborgSamurai
Sweetie Belle : MiriOhki, reterusu. Zman537, sugarush13, CyborgSamurai
Celestia : Sarikano, Sixpence
Luna : We are the Meta, tepidGnostic, YoungestBronyEver
Cadance : Jimmy the Grape, Darkwing Dash, tepidGnostic, ShadeJak
Shinning Armor : Darkwing Dash, TwistedSpectrum
Zecora : zeusdemigod131
Wonderbolts : HeyClassy
Babs Seed : kwr2k13, CyborgSamurai
Blueblood : moonsaber56
Bon Bon : Sharp Spark
Carrot Top : BlueAlicorn
Cherilee : reterusu
Colgate / Minuette : RandomBrony99
Cloudchaser : Grethon
Cloudkicker : Grethon
Daring Do : StrayanPhoenix772, American Dragon
Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo : Apuppy120, DetMan
Diamond Tiara : Zman537
Dinky Hooves/Doo : Apuppy120
Doctor Whoove : American Dragon, Apuppy120, Darkwing Dash, DetMan
Flam : vonsnootingham
Fleur De Lis : spetsnaz pinkie pie
Flim : vonsnootingham
Flitter : Grethon
Lyra Heartstring : CherryPicker, Sharp Spark, sugarush13
Lightning Dust : PyroDash888
Gilda : vonsnootingham
Guyra (Male Lyra) : FrozenMasquerade
Mayor Mare : Swirlstar
Octavia : Someother Pony, BrettKirk, BLT185, thatonenigga
Rumble : Dash Attack
Screwball : Fanofmostanything
Silver Spoon : Zman537
Snowflake (YEAH!) : FrozenMasquerade
Soarin : Muse Scroll
Spitfire : zeusdemigod131
Twinkleshine : RandomBrony99
Thunderlane : Dash Attack, BlueAlicorn, sugarush13
Trixie : American Dragon
Vinyl Scratch : Someother Pony, BrettKirk, Captain Scrappie, BLT185, thatonenigga

Changeling Lyra/Colgate/Twinkleshine : FrozenMasquerade
Chrysalis : FrozenMasquerade, Leo Archon, Sixpence
Nightmare Moon : Leo Archon
Sombra : Fresh Cookies, Dash Attack

Last Updated : July 25 2013

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

Well, I am using Snowflake (roid rage), and three changelings (the ones who during wedding, were the Lyra/colgate/Twinkleshine 'your not going anywhere' imposters) who ditched the hive and became legit ponies, I suppose that could leave some potentially amusing interaction with the legit lyra?:rainbowhuh: I won't say too horribly much until Spectrum finishes painting up the entire background story to how it all happened and whatnot, I plan on atleast staying somewhat resembling the right universe:twilightsheepish:

Sarikano
Group Contributor

922213YEAH! :scootangel:
Though, wasn't the three the real ones hypnotized? They had the same eyes as Shinning as Chrysy was using her spell on him. Though Changeling on Earth could be interesting considering the setting.

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

The episode never showed them after they dove for the bouquet, meaning its up for speculation. Also meaning I get to be uncreative and throw my name on it and call it original.

Solana
Group Contributor

I was under the impression that Celestia got curb stomped by Discord and flung into Tartarus, or Lava, or whatever.

Edit: This at least is what stopped me from calling dibs on Tia/Luna, because it would be tons of fun to have Celestia devote all of her attention to somepony who 'seems to have it all figured out', like Twilight. Meanwhile Luna gets enraged that her sister wont take her ideas seriously and risks going Nightmare Moon again, or something.

Hey, everypony is weak-willed now, right?

TwistedSpectrum
Group Admin

A group over on /mlp/ is writing about all the Wonderbolts. Here is their description:

The side-fic of 5score/4 involving the Wonderbolts should be starting sometime next week if all goes according to plan. We will be following the adventures of five runners at a track competition in the Southern United States as they find themselves turning into the intrepid flyers from Equestria. There will be gender swapping, there will be Spaghetti, and there will be two versions, one with clop, one without for posting on FimFiction...

Well I will plan on doing Scootaloo:scootangel:. That will be my contribution.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: Question for Spectrum: Since Scoots and Dashie are technically sisters, do they have to somehow be together in the end?:twilightsheepish:

Sarikano
Group Contributor

922472 Do you seriously think that Discord would simply let her die when he can do something worse to her? I have plans on expanding the lava part on the second day. Actually, would lava truly kill her? We don't know her full potential. I mean, she does control the Equestrian sun.

Solana
Group Contributor

I don't think Discord would let her die simply because I don't think Discord would kill ponies. He has rules even if they seem hopelessly arbitrary and chaotic. Killing Celestia would probably be against 'the rules of the game' or whatever.

That said, it's not my story, and I have no idea what happened to Celestia. Precedent seems to suggest that the mane six need to gather together, beat Discord, and save Celestia from whatever he 'did do' to her. Especially if the the words of that little girl from the store have any weight.

I like to think they do. I like foreshadowing.

It just seems a bit premature to be making story ideas for characters when we don't already know what Spectrum has planned for them in the overarching universe. Writing a story about Lyra or Derpy or what have you has a lot more elbow room because they aren't even spared a thought in the main story, and there is a pretty good chance things you do with those characters wont chafe with the actual story.

Meanwhile Celestia and Luna probably have a part to play in whatever Spectrum has planned for the six. The obvious solution, I guess, would be to PM Spectrum and clear up whatever it is you wanted to do with him. For the sake of 'safe-guarding canon'.

Also this all obviously just my opinion.

Sarikano
Group Contributor

922603I have already talked to him about using both of them a while ago :pinkiesmile:.
Actually,I was more interested in using Luna, but he have let me use Celestia.

Solana
Group Contributor

Well there you go then! I'm excited to read it. How long do you think it'll be before you have a chapter out?

Sarikano
Group Contributor

922640That depend on how long it will take to finish to read the stories on my favorite list :twilightblush:. On a more serious note, I already have a good idea on what I want to go on the first few days. So it is mostly a question on how quickly I can put them in words.

I was thinking about using Cloudkicker and Flitter. As long as no one else claimed them.

I wish to put forward for Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. I don't wish to claim exclusivity, especially if Spectrum wants to have a continuous cannon. Then I would feel much more nervous. I just wish to do a take on them and if he likes mine then he can decide on that. :twilightsheepish: I can share. :twilightsmile:

Strayan Phoenix
Group Contributor

I call dibs on Daring Do! :derpytongue2:

... If that's alright, that is... :fluttershysad:

TwistedSpectrum
Group Admin

You're the first one I heard to mention those two, have at them! :twilightsmile:

Of course it's alright, Daring Do would be awesome!

Clearly the pegasi are the winners here.

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

'Clearly pegasi are the winners' he says...

You have yet to see the horror a clopper with a lyra plushie can inflict upon a distraught person finding out that they are lyra.:rainbowwild:

Unicorns just have so much potential for... amusement.

I honestly really want to read that, I've read your other stories and loved them.

:twilightoops: Oh I am sorry then. I have trouble finishing them mostly due to what happened in my life at the time. Its why those Octy ones were one-shots orginally. Its nice.... to see that I have some people who like my writings... :twilightblush:

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

I don't mind waiting, the less I read the more I can think about my own writing. God knows I need to put more thought into THAT before actually writing.

922307 During the reprise, there is actualy a Lyra in the streets

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

Pics or it didnt happen, there is also a headless derpy at the end of s3, does that mean derpy has no head anymore? there are also scenes with pegasus versions of lyra, but i still count her as unicorn:twilightblush:

Anywho, I make what I will of it.

I would like to write one as well. I was wanting to write one with Daring Do, Doctor Whooves, and Trixie. but since Daring's been taken, could I still write mine , but make mine non-canon? That way, we could both write for Daring, and whoever wants to write a canon story with the Doctor and/or Trixie can do so.

Sarikano
Group Contributor

929202Actually, I don't know how much canon any side story would be. Hey, maybe you could create an OC based on Nathan Drake. That could make for fun moments if you come across Daring Do.

TwistedSpectrum
Group Admin

That sounds really cool, such a unique blend of characters, would be interesting to see how they interact.

Also, don't worry about "Daring being taken". First off, there is no way to tell the person that "called it" before you will even actually publish anything, and perhaps more importantly, there is no rule banning multiple fics of the same character. If I want to do a tie in with Five Score I could just mention something about Daring Do showing up and the reader can choose to assume whichever Daring Do side fic they personally prefer is canon. :yay:

I do highly recommend you write the fic though, like I said, that's such a great mix of characters, I would love to read it.:twilightsmile:

Sarikano
Group Contributor

Well, I'll take time to edit the first post tomorrow to list the planned use of characters.

Can you make sure it has a note about the characters being able to be share unless otherwise stated? :twilightsmile: I would like that cause again I don't feel like locking down Tavi and Vinyl for myself, I just want to use them.

Sarikano
Group Contributor

931913Okey dokey lokey! :pinkiesmile: Anyway, it is the official rule from Spectrum.

930792 Thank you! I may get started on mine on Saturday.:pinkiehappy:

946401 True, plus then we'll have all three of the alicorns!

I'm going to give writing Celestia's side a shot as well.

It may or may not include Cadance and/or Chrysalis. I'm setting up the story as it's going to be today and I'm aiming for some heavy awkwardness.

I want Sombra

MAKE IT BE!

Dash Attack
Group Contributor

946982 Sorry Cookie. I already got my Sombra addition published. But there's already two Lyra stories. You should go for it anyway.

Edit: Also Rumble and Thunder are in the Story Two. I could decided which ones I wanted to right so I deiced to put all three in :trollestia:.

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

I'm just going to point this out: A lot of background ponies frequently appear multiple times in crowds. There is your loophole, run with it.

Sarikano
Group Contributor

947519There can be more then one author using the same pony. I should probably put that part in bold...

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

Before I forget to mention it, throw Guyra onto the list (Male Lyra)

I have plans. :coolphoto:

Sarikano
Group Contributor

947943Eh, I'm not sure I want to know them... Well, not until it is in your story :pinkiesmile:.
Though, is the name actually official enough to add it to the list?

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

It's been seen throughout the fandom, primarily as a joke lyra played at some point after getting bored. Some magical mishaps resulted in a gender bent, otherwise identical Lyra appearing. Here is an example of a Lyra/Guyra moment

Sarikano
Group Contributor

947983That is official enough for me. Poor Lyra.

Hey, i was just thinking about maybe doing a Vinyl+Tavi one. I just had an idea earlier but I just want to know if its worth a shot or if someone else has claimed them already (Also that it may take a while for me to do any work on it anyway because of current exams and i have Dyspraxia which is annoying)

FUN FACT!
Also want to add that I found Heinz my little pony spaghetti shapes today with an EXTREMELY derpy AJ on the tin (Got them as a birfday present for meh buddy tomorrow for the lolz cuz Aj is his fave) :applejackunsure:

Darkwing Dash
Group Contributor

I'm planning on doing a Spike/Shining Armor/Doctor Whooves one. I know that The Doctor's been used before, so I hope I don't step on any toes. I just wanted to say that this looks crazy awesome, and I can't believe I never found this before.:pinkiehappy:

Sarikano
Group Contributor

957135Ok, so I definitely need to add bold and italic to the notice :twilightangry2:

I'm not sure if you're still keeping up with the list, but I want to add Cloudchaser to the list. So Flitter,Cloud Kicker, and Cloudchaser are going to be my 3 main characters. Im still writing my fic, but I'm being very slow and picky about it so sorry if I'm taking forever.

Sarikano
Group Contributor

958997Well, I'm keeping up to date with what is posted on the thread :raritywink:.
Don't worry about taking time, you aren't the only one in that situation :fluttercry:.

Well, I might wait a bit for Twisted's fic to develop more, but I want to try Lightning Dust then.

If I can get my brain off the landing pad, I was thinking of an Apple Bloom thread.

I'm thinking of using Twinkleshine and Colgate/Minuette.

Ah, I'm now 6000 words into the story. I'm apparently also including Chrysalis. Thing is that 'her' birthday is a day later.

Throws the whole thing for a spin when that's the case, one person get to see the whole thing before it happens to them. I'd freak out D:

fuckyoudeletemyaccount
Group Contributor

You sir.... :rainbowhuh: I think you are doing this whole 'annoying' thing intentionally! :ajbemused::ajsleepy:

960660Aren't you using the changelings, who turned into Them under the wedding?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 140