Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,224 members · 3,587 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
zzwolf
Group Admin

How are there no Twilight x Dragons (No Rule 63 Spike doesn't count) story? we have two good female dragons to use and here I think Twilight could hook up with either Dragon Lord Ember or Smolder

First off Smolder there two ways how these could be together and I know they don't spend any time with each in the show and maybe the comics which leads to the first possibly "The student x headmistress" some of us when we were kids had crushes on their teachers so I see Smolder getting in trouble just to be around her headmare or she sing up for summer school and thought it was a joke which later on started to become a summer romance, number two is like the last part of one but instead of school it's a summer time job order by Ember Smolder get a summer job to better understand the pony way of life.

Now for Ember the first one easy on a gem hunt the Dragon Lord Ember found an ancient map to a lost dragon but could write she ask Princess Twilight for help which the purple alicorn agreed but wanted to come along , the last one I already talk in another thread.

So I'll ask again why are there no Twilight x Dragons stories? and for those whom are like Cryosite that can't tell what type of thread this is a Question thread

Because you clearly have not written the story you want to see.

zzwolf
Group Admin

6838654 Again this is a question Baka

Because not many are interested in such shipping.

in delving deeper most fans prefer to ship characters that have been together in an entire episode, which is why no one has paired Rainbow Dash with Fleet Foot that often, usually they go for the "how cute they look together factor" that would be used.

Twilight and Ember seem interesting but people prefer to set the dragon lord with Spike better, and most of the fanfics I saw about Spike with Smolder are just a one night stand, Or so I assume.

Not to dissuade your idea, honestly I would like to do something like that but I am pretty much busy.

If you can give me some idea on what you want and assist me in editing I would be more than happy to write it.

zzwolf
Group Admin

6838814 It's a question and I was sharing my thoughts

And we're answering your question.

If you're that interested in the ship and have ideas on how to make it work, write it. Every other story on the site comes from someone just like you having an idea, writing it, and adding their contribution to the fandom.

If you're unwilling to write your own story, then perhaps you have an inkling why no one else wants to either.

zzwolf
Group Admin

1. Some people answer forum without making it sound like a put down.
  2. I but I have too many ideas and I like to have others input.
  3. Like others I do have stories on Fanfiction to keep me busy and I'm asking a question while share my thoughts some people like to do that.
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7