Twilight's Marem/Harem 2,226 members · 3,587 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Shigiya
Group Admin

I know i posted this before but i really want to add some sub folders in the Twilight x Side Characters, but it still won't let me. Can anyone help me?

Also to the members please don't add any TwiMac to the group. If BIg Mac is not a female he is not getting in the group.

Adding a folder directly as a sub-folder is broken. You have to add it as a top-level folder first, then you can move it under another folder after it already exists.

Shigiya
Group Admin

And how would i go to doing that? and also thank you for telling me about that broken sub folder thing.

Same way you were trying to create sub-folders. It just becomes a two stage process.

When you first create the folder, leave the 'Parent Folder' dropdown set to '-Select-' (which also functions as 'none' or a top-level folder).

The page that comes back will appear broken, but will have clickable links to get back to the group editor. Edit your newly created folder and you will be able to change the 'Parent Folder' dropdown to whatever you like.

So, if you want, say a Lyra folder under 'Twilight x Side Characters', create a folder named 'Lyra' (or whatever) and do not select any parent folder. Then go back and edit it to have 'Twilight x Side Characters' as a parent folder.

That gets you around the bug,

Shigiya
Group Admin

OH YES FINALLY! Thank you so much man finally got it in, i owe ya big time for this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5