Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Ryan Darling
Group Admin

Well, this may just be a thread, but it has the potential to be something so much more. Like a notification! If you've been sent here because of a notification, then I'd like you to listen....

You see, we haven't many members in our group and I feel that if we did have more, life would be so much happier. So, I know you're not super fantastically popular like most of the trolls that have their stories posted on the main page, but you can still try. You may be thinking 'Try at what?'. Or you may not be; I honestly don't know... But if you are thinking that, then here's what I'd like you to do:
1. Leave this page after reading all instructions
2. Message some people you know about this wonderfully fantastic group
3. Come back with more members

Now remember, if you are able to bring back members, you'll receive prizes accordingly.
1 member = :ajsmug:
2 members = I love you man! :pinkiesmile:
3 members = I will send you a joke and a :pinkiehappy:
4 members = You are now a contributor :pinkiegasp:
5 members = Holy mother f:moustache::moustache:king :trollestia: You are amazing!!
6 or higher = I will look for you, I will find you, and I will high five you:twilightangry2:

So, yeah.... The members thing is a good thing and you should probably go do something about that.

Have a nice day.

Kablex
Group Admin

This can only end badly.:pinkiesmile:

Ryan Darling
Group Admin

You make waffles everywhere want to dive headfirst into a toaster. :applecry:

I'll see what I can do :twistnerd:

Well, no idea how many people I could get in... But I could always try. I'm sure I have a few good things to say :twilightsmile:

I'll see what I can do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6