OC and Canon Pairings FTW 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Couldn't help but notice that there was a lack of threads in this group. So I decided to make one! :pinkiecrazy: For new people potentially coming in. Like me!

As you may or may not have guessed, my name's Spinelli. I'm a new user of FIMFiction and a writer hopeful. Haven't really gotten into the swing of things yet, but I'm hoping that I can get right into things and settle in as best as I can. Nice to meet all of you! :pinkiehappy:

Its nice to meet you, and welcome to the site. :twilightsmile:
I will now give you the good old fashion welcoming theme:

If orchestra isn't your style then skip to the 6:50 mark.

If progressive metal/rock isn't your style, then:

And if you don't like that then I'll be sad, therefore I will post something sad:

If you liked them then:

I don't know how to formally welcome somebody, so I'll just do it this way. I don't know if you'll enjoy or even listen to any of the songs, but if you do I hope you enjoy them! :twilightsmile: Again, welcome to the site.

911848 Dose are a lot of songs. :twilightoops: But I appreciate the welcome. :pinkiehappy:

Sorry about the songs, that's just how I welcome some people.:derpytongue2:

Princecometrider
Group Admin

Thanks for joining the group i made guys:twilightsmile: we will be awesome

"I Thank You God for Making Me to Be Me" - FoxfanMLP22
My Name is FoxfanMLP22.
Let Me See... I Play Video Games on the Game-cube, PC, GBASP, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 64, PS One, and PS2, Maybe I'll Get A Wii U.
What Else? I'm Also 17 Years Old (Soon to Be 18 Years Old.) and Now Home-Schooled with My Family to Learn About Health & Diabetes. (Speaking of Which.)
I Have Type-1 Diabetes That I Got Diagnosed with at May 2004
I Was Born in Bluford, Illinois at October 23rd, 1995
I Also Love Movies from Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Cartoons, or from the Classic Comedians. (For Example The Three Stooges or Abbott & Costello.)
I've Been Watching Cartoons in My Whole Life, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, The Hub, and The Disney Channel. (Speaking of Which.)
I'm Also a Brony Who Loves My Little Pony. :heart:
I Became a Fan in Either 2011 or 2012.
I Watched My Little Pony Because of Tara Strong. (:twilightsmile:)
But I Do Love Twilight's Friends and The Rest of the Characters Even Though They Do Have Flaws.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6