Straight Shipping 2,895 members · 6,611 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I'm only 15 years old, and so is he. I know we're pretty young, but teenagers have the need to explore things right?
So my best friend who's originally from England, who I met in 7th grade after he moved to America from Africa, came to visit me after a couple of years of not seeing him.
We're pretty close and I really trust him. He's the first person I came out to and he said he was fine with it.
Thing is I really love him, but he doesn't know that. I'm afraid that if I tell him how I really feel about him, he'd feel different around me.
I'm not sure if he's gay or bi, but I always have a feeling that he maybe is.
I catch him often staring at me, especially when I don't have a shirt on.
Whenever our skin touches when, I dunno, we're sitting down or something, he'd just leave it there and doesn't seem to mind.
Whenever we go to sleep, he strips right in front of me and sleeps in his underwear. I guess he just feels comfortable with me about that... don't know.
And when I asked him if I could sleep next to him, he let me.
Couple of nights ago though, we were chatting on the bed he was sleeping on. I've always wanted to kiss him, and during that night I felt a really strong urge to do so. Yeah so we were chatting on the bed, and then a silent moment came up. During that long moment, my mind was telling me to go ask him if I could kiss him. Of course I felt hesitant because I'm not completely how he would react. But I did it anyways. After that long silent moment, I said, "Hey, can I ask you something crazy?", he said "What?", and I asked him, "Can I kiss you?". I stared at him after that to see how he would react. I'm not sure what his facial expression was because the lights were turned off, but he was really quiet for a long while. I started to feel embarrassed so I looked away and said, "I'm just kidding." But suddenly he's like, "If you want to..." So I leaned over and kissed him. I was intending to use only my lips, but I guess he wanted to use his err... tongue because he was trying to lick my lips. So I'm like, what the hell and we shared a french kiss. We stopped after like, 20 seconds and I went and locked the door. I came back and kissed him again. Stopped, then I said, "One more." And that's it. I put my head on his shoulder and my arms across him and we were really quiet. Don't remember what happened after that but we slept on the same bed.
The next day felt ridiculously normal, as if the night before never happened. During the night when we were about to go to sleep, I asked him, "Hey, can I kiss you again?". It was quiet for awhile then he's like, "Don't know" and made this scoffing, sighing noise. Then he said no. That nearly killed me because I really wanted to kiss him again. So I asked him, "Just once?" and he made the noise again and said no. At that moment, I felt really confused and depressed because he was okay with it the other night. So yeah, I started crying and my chest started hurting a lot. Then I went to sleep
So what I'm wondering about is, what does he really feel about me? Did he just kiss me because he was caught in the moment? Does he only see me as a friend? Should I tell him how I really feel?
I really don't want to lose him because he's a really great guy. I'm positive I wouldn't be able to find anyone like him ever again, and I really care about him.
What's your advice?

P.S. I'm really sorry for making this so lengthy and I appreciate anyone who's taking their time to read this and help me.

STOP SPAMMING THE SITE!

This douchebag has posted this same text in at least four other groups so far.

2313690 Stop fucking posting this! This is the third time you worthless spammer! I'm sick of seeing it! This is for straight bronies! Get out!

2313690 Holy fuck, you need to be premabanned. :twilightangry2:

2313696>>2313698>>2313690
NO! Havem't you realized it? People are trying to help, he's ignoring, and spamming! I mean LOOK where posted this rather than in the groups people have been screaming at him to!
HE'S A TROLL!

I called him a spammer. There's not much difference.

2313725 We know this! That's why I'm text yelling!

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

I think you should lay it out there. Tell him you're attracted to him, but you care about him and don't want to drive him off. You need to make the friendship safe regardless of his decision to pursue things beyond the friendship.

Yeah, I tried twice to gain his attention by giving good advice for these kinds of situations, but he has given no response, nor are there any up-votes or down-votes for my comments, meaning he hasn't given a silent opinion either; I'm starting to get suspicious about him.

He isn't honestly asking for advice. He just keeps posting this in different groups. People have been trying to help, but he doesn't respond. He just goes and posts the same damn thing elsewhere. He has earned this display of douchiness.

This is the seventh time he's posted this without responding to anyone.

He's a troll :ajbemused:

Firstly kuddos for admiting something so personal online. Much Respect :moustache:
To answer your question it sounds to me like he was trying to see if he could feel the same way about another guy and this kiss just confirmed he did not. I went through a very similar experince in highschool, I was just curios so i tried dating a guy and found it was not for me. It just seems to me like he may have wanted to try it and found he did not swing that way. Your best bet would be to confront him about it ask directly it is hard but it is the only way to know for sure. Good Luck buddy hope you get your man:pinkiehappy:

2313759 Starting? No this dude's a full-on troll! 4th time's posted this! And LOOK at the group!

2313690 This group is not your personal blog, and I see that you've been spamming other groups with this same story.

Thread Locked

And for those who are worried, the guy is banned from the group pending further administrative action.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15