Straight Shipping 2,898 members · 6,634 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Vexy
Group Admin

I see a distinct lack of NSFW talk in the forums, so I decided to make my own.

Is this actually NSFW?

No.

But see this image? Somebody write the ship - like, right now! :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by Digitalneo deleted Nov 16th, 2013
Vexy
Group Admin

Canine mating.

Your forté, isn't it, Neo?

Get writing! Chop, chop! :moustache:

I feel embarrassed for this group at such a suggestion, though I suppose the writer would be able to blame Hasbro.

NOPE IM OUT OF HERE

Dat ship. Let it set sail.

Vex

I have a feeling this is a borderline furry group... perhaps not even borderline :ajsmug:

Im cool with this :derpytongue2:

I would write this but I would probably scare the living hell out of my pre-reader and author upon handing this to them :rainbowlaugh:

Vexy
Group Admin

Hehe, I guess. I'm not actually a furry myself, but I think I'l try my hand at writing it.

It's gonna end up as a trollfic, I just know it. :rainbowlaugh:

991906 Lol, well I do love me some good furry/non-anthro writing now and then. :twilightsheepish:

I'd actually rather see a Spike the Dog clopfic involving a crossover with The Littlest Petshop.

Vexy
Group Admin

Ahh, I recall seeing this on Derpibooru.

Would this still be classed as mlp fanfiction? :trollestia:

991920>>991906>>991734>>991697>>991695>>991672

I may or may not have insomnia (Removed link due to new NSFW rules) at the moment. :unsuresweetie:

Vex

That particular instance would be semi-weird because she seems to look A LOT like Twilight so thats almost like spike being in love with Twi... has that been done before?

I only get that when I play LoL or TTT :derpytongue2: (actually realises that its a link and clicks it)
... OOOOOH I see why now :twilightblush:

Zoey Trent, the dog from Littlest Petshop, is actually voiced by Nicole Oliver, who also provides voices for Princess Celestia and Cheerilee on MLP:FIM.
A bitch who looks like Twilight and sounds like Celestia. :twilightoops::trollestia:
I'd tap that. :moustache:

Vex

.... Ok you've got me there :twilightblush: :heart:

"Get off!" :raritydespair:
"That's what I'm trying to do," :moustache:

991633 Just realized you can see Spike-dogs ****

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20