Straight Shipping 2,899 members · 6,638 stories
Comments ( 76 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 76

But we never knew of their existence before their wedding!
I see all canon pairings as cliché.

F*ck Twilight X Shining

I agree

970370 ...I can't say anymore

970117 I agree with you on the incest-is-wrong thing.
Content somewhat relevant (particularly in the last minute and a half of pillow talk): (ALSO semi-NSFW)
[youtube=1exPcWmc284]

As for myself, I view Rainbow Mac :rainbowdetermined2::eeyup: as the most possible couple. Mac has the patience to listen quietly to her bragging, and also be supportive when she comes across those moments when she feels like crawling out of her own skin.

970384 I agree. And it's MacDash. :pinkiehappy:

970388 I reject your nomenclature and substitute my own!

Vexy
Group Admin

970359>>970339

TwiShining... Mmmmmmmmmm :trollestia:

I'm not really a fan of that ship.

And yes, marriage is cliché.

Realistically speaking, there's a high chance that Shining and Cadence will get divorced and Shining will end up in a fling with one of Twilight's friends, probably with Pinkie or Rainbow Dash (the latter being in a desperate bid to prove her heterosexuality when she's actually a lesbian but fears public disapproval). Twilight will be royally pissed at him as she comforts Cadence, who begins on the downward spiral of depression as she dabbles in drugs and solvents to escape her reality, eventually resulting in her premature death. Meanwhile Shining Armor has an unwanted child with Pinkie / Rainbow Dash, and finds himself unable to escape the child tax he must now pay. He gets fired from the Royal Guard and begins his addiction to alcohol. When Twilight tries to stage an intervention he has a heart attack and dies when the child is still young.

Yep, this story's sounding bad now. I'll stop. I was going to continue to describe the child's upbringing, but I'll spare you the details. :trollestia:

You forgot the part where Chrysalis shows up with her and Shining's love child, demanding child support.:derpytongue2:

Vexy
Group Admin

970359>>970339

Hmm, it deleted my comment when I posted it. Nice one, Fimfiction. :ajbemused:

Anyway, I was just saying that Marriage is cliché, and I'm not a TwiShining fan, but I'm not a Shining Cadence fan, either. In fact I think that if we were being realistic Shining Armor would end up divorcing Cadence and ending up in bed with one of Twilight's friends.

My commented elaborated by detailing their grim demise as they helplessly fall down the downward spiral of depression, but I'll spare the details.

Vexy
Group Admin

970404>>970403

Oh, you guys are already on Page 2 of this thread? Jesus :rainbowlaugh: Had me confused.

970395 Sounds interesting, minus the death parts. And the part about her sexuality. Other then that; yeah I'll read this. :twilightblush:

Vexy
Group Admin

Rainbow Dash is a lesbian in denial :trollestia:

Same here. I'm fine with anything but AppleMac. It's just wrong.:rainbowwild:

970291 Cheerimac because boring, Caramac because gay.

Vexy
Group Admin

I read a CaraMac. It was quite cute.:rainbowkiss:

970802 And its delicious (wait-what?)

Oni

in terms of clopping or normal?

cause if its clopping, then its AJxBM BECAUSE THATS ALL ANYONE EVER WRITES.
if normal, TwiMac.

970871 Not true, dude, not true

Oh and :twilightsmile::heart::eeyup: is a nice choice

Oni

971002 Just Fits together so well.

it doesnt help that i'm a silent and smart type, myself...

971469 There's nothing wrong with that

Oni

973053 yeah, but im also an asocial ass.

973760 And? I'm unsocial, but that isn't stopping me. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 76