Straight Shipping 2,898 members · 6,634 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

There are a lot of good stories which have romance line but story itself is not dedicated romance.
Adventure stories, alternate history, etc.
For now they are rejected by admins.
What do you think about creation of separate folder for such stories?

955563 I think no. This group is dedicated to straight shipping. SHIPPING!!

And shipping means romance, so, in my view, if it isn't a romance story, it doesn't belong here.

Broken
Group Admin

I think it is a great idea mate! Can you send me an exemple of such a story? I would love to give Vexy some fresh ideas. :twilightsmile:

955571 955573 955563

I am inclined to agree with Alexander. This group is meant for straight shipping. That means the primary focus of the story should be on the romance/relationship.

While I feel sub-plots and less-significant tags are permissible, such as Twilight and Pinkie Pie falling in love over the course of a walk through the Everfree Forest (thus possibly earning the adventure tag), I do believe this group should stick to only accepting stories for which straight shipping is the main focus of the story.

Vexy
Group Admin

My opinion is that of 955571 and 955727.

There's a fine line between romance with adventure, and adventure with romance.

To be honest, unless the romance is the premise of the fiction, it shouldn't be in a shipping group, it should be in an adventure group, possibly in a romance folder in said group.

955797 Thank you. I completely agree. It's really annoying to see a new story added to this group when it's not EVEN a romance. :facehoof: Really annoying.

no romance, no business being here

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7