Straight Shipping 2,899 members · 6,638 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Its another Friday and I'm sure plenty has happened in a week. :twilightsmile:

As for myself, semester is winding down and so is my motivation, lol.

Got my first officers meeting for Computer Science club today though! That will be cool.

Just started review classes for college entrance exams, finally decided what I wanna do for the rest of my life, /b/ is still shit, and got back into killing floor. All in all it was a good week.

943504 Oh yea? What did you decide you'd like to do?

I abandoned FlutterMac as my OTP.
My new OTP is now TwiMac!

:twilightsmile::heart::eeyup:

P.S. Did you read what I sent you? Curious.

Either computer science or game development, depends on which college I pass.

Oh...and I'm holding an AMA today as well.
(almost forgot to tell you that):twilightsheepish:

943531 Ah cool.

Question then: How much do you clop on average?

Answer iiiittt. :twilightblush:

Believe it or not...I actually don't clop AT ALL.:pinkiegasp:
I've been so focused on writing my fanfics that I stopped doing it.:derpyderp1:

Things are going good!

Glad my story could find a home here.

I'm busy, very busy, but you already knew that.

~Hoarse

PS: So, about DPV111, tag teamed the shit out of him we did. :yay:

I'm close to finishing that radio we're building at school. I managed to make it catch a channel, but there is still some unwanted noise coming out of it. But we can hear what they're talking about in the radio, I just have to tune it a little. I'm very happy with the outcome... I was, because the teacher screwed it up and now i can't make out any word they say in the radio... perfect...

Broken
Group Admin

Works was a piece of shit, but last sunday I went to an AnimeCon, and was fucking epic! :pinkiegasp:

I brought so many goods, I saw so many awesome cosplays and I sang a song that I was practicing for an year with my friend and we did pretty well for amateurs! :coolphoto:

Also, I'm currently working in a fic just for you my boys of this group, I'm almost sure you guys are going tp like it. :scootangel:

943496 Good good thank you.

I'm a little worn out, as I had a confined assignment for the last two lessons, but otherwise good. :ajsleepy:

[edit] And the next ten dubbed episodes of One Piece has just come out so :yay::yay:

I'm outstanding :twilightsheepish:

This past week, I decided to change a few things around which weren't working for me and so far the results have been pretty good :eeyup:

Vexy
Group Admin

I always miss half of these threads :rainbowlaugh:

What kind of things did you change?

I'm so jealous of animecon :moustache:

Broken
Group Admin

We will go to one together, then you can sing a japanese song in front of thousand people with me. :moustache:

My attitude at work, things about bedtime and how I'm using my time, my attitude towards things I've gotta learn, and I started physical therapy again (disabled). Plus I started up playing the guitar again, which is a fantastic instrument :rainbowkiss:

Vexy
Group Admin

I'll just make the lyrics up. Wingin' it :rainbowkiss:

Ah that sounds awesome! That's what I did last summer when I found pony. I've yet to look back :rainbowkiss:

Anime convention sounded pretty fun. Grab any wall-scrolls?
Got a Wolf-and-Spice and Hellsing wall scroll from one I went to.

Broken
Group Admin

I can't get any wall scrolls... :fluttercry:

I have so many of so many different animes, but I can't put them on my room, because my room is seriously needing some painting, and my granpa keeps saying that he will do it, but he just keeps leaving it for later. :ajbemused:

The better way to actually learn the lyrics is to make up your own and get used to the melody, until you can try using the real lyrics. That's how we practiced! :ajsmug:

Next week, I have 3 EOC tests to take for high school... :twilightoops:
I'm gonna have a hard time to study. :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21