Straight Shipping 2,899 members · 6,638 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

There aren't that many of them but they are there. We have Cadence and Shining Armor, Twilights parents, Rarity's parents, though they have yet to make an appearance in the show Applejack's parents, Cranky Doodle Donkey and Matilda. My favorite though is the Cakes. They are nice hard working ponies trying to run a business and raise two foals which though I am not a father makes them relatable to me. And though it is subtle rather than overt we do see signs that they do care about each other and have a strong, loving relationship.

cadence x shining armor.

My favorite Cakes moment is during Inspiration Manifestation; they're packing up after the fair and just take a moment to look at each other and smile.

4401474 Probably The Cakes, they've shown that the most important part of a relationship isn't just getting married. It's about agreeing to share your lives with one another, and dealing with the joys and frustrations that come with being a married couple.

4401474 that is tough cannon couples I would say Cadance and Shining probably

here's my cannon

seriously, spell it right.

I like the Cakes.
For all of these reasons.

I know, right? We're obviously talking about this.

I want to see an entire episode dedicated to those two.

I like Cadence and Shining Armor. I guess that’s because I have a soft spot for both of those ponies. After that: I suppose Twilight and Flash. I have a soft spot for both of them too. I think all the hate Flash got endeared me to him. And I like the idea of Twilight having a good stallion, she deserves it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9