Straight Shipping 2,898 members · 6,634 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Vexy
Group Admin

So it recently came to my attention (specifically, here) that there are mature fictions getting added to the shipping folder.

Now I can't read through these to check what they're like - none of my admins can. So, of course, I'm relying on you guys to properly organize them.

But the thought occurred to me that I didn't include a mature shipping folder, and perhaps that is the cause for this mistake.

So I pose the question, does this group require a mature shipping folder? :duck:

899196 I would personally recommend that mature folders be set up for both one-shots and multi-chapter fics. The latter can then be used to hold stories which contain more build up in the relationship.

I'd say a mature folder would be a good addition. It would make finding or avoiding mature fics that much easier.

899196 Yea, I think a mature one would be good.

For example: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/52447/sex-fillies-and-crayonmade-drawings

Its even stated that it only has sex tag because it mentions sex, so its certainly not clop.
Its not innocent either however :twilightblush:

I don't know, man. I never read a single mature fanfic that either involves gore or sex, but I don't want to argue about the clop writers, it's their talent. I don't despise them nor ridicule them, but I respect them instead. ;)

For readers who don't want to read sex stuff; don't read it. Simple as that.

Edit: it's your choice, Vexy. Let your fan members think about it.
Edit 2: Well, since readers want a Mature folder, go ahead then. :)

Vexy
Group Admin

899215>>899217>>899219>>899227

It looks like a pretty unanimous vote.

I've added the folder. :scootangel:

I guess it seems alright to separate general shipping into mature shipping and non-mature shipping.

I'm OK with it. Whatever YOU feel best is OK with me.

899276 Even if he feels AJ/Mac is best? :twilightblush:

Lol just teasing. :heart:

899280 Incest is not best. :ajbemused: I cannot STAND this kind of stuff. I don't like to be stubborn, but this is something I find hard to turn a blind eye to.

And yes, I know Vexy is just joking in this regard. :rainbowlaugh:

Vexy
Group Admin

899247>>899215>>899217>>899219>>899227

Well I've done as 899276 recommended, but this now poses the problem: what if it's an incest mature shipping? Where would it go then? :trixieshiftright:

899294 We must add more folders obviously! :twilightsmile:

Vexy
Group Admin

899280>>899292

Aj/Mac is OTP :ajsmug:

Wanna collab on one, Alex?

Comment posted by alexanderhunt88 deleted Apr 20th, 2013
Vexy
Group Admin

I don't want to OTT on folders. 15 is already quite a lot.

899304 No thank you. I don't know how to do collabs.

Vexy
Group Admin

Oh, you. Derailin' ma threads, maaaan! :raritywink:

899311 I imagine its like you write a sentence, he writes a sentence.

Many sentences later, you hope its a coherent story.

Vexy
Group Admin

It's more I say "Brb I need to grab some food."

Three hours later I come back and yell at him if he hasn't completed it. :rainbowkiss:

Huh...how would that work between us really?

I thought by collabing that means each collaber (yes I'm making up names now :rainbowwild:) takes on different parts of the chapter/story.

Vexy
Group Admin

Hehe my collabs usually involve someone else writing a story. Meanwhile I go over it and effectively rewrite every sentence. :rainbowlaugh:

My mind....you have f*cked it :pinkiecrazy:

899327 Lol it really wouldn't, that was the point in saying it. Its an absurd way to do anything collaborative.

Vexy
Group Admin

Issue resolved. Thread locked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24