Straight Shipping 2,898 members · 6,634 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

Just thought I'd see how those in our little group are doing today :twilightblush:

If this goes well, maybe weekly 'how are you' posts could be possible.

Going pretty well thank you for asking.

Just started reading Cuatro (a Bleach crossover fic) and I'm really getting into it. I don't usually read crossover fics but...Bleach is the most epic show there is so why not.

Also getting near to finishing the third chapter of "Caring for a changeling"

Broken
Group Admin

I'm sorry for sharing this here guys... :ajsleepy:

My grandmother passed away today so I'm not feeling the best. :applejackunsure:

Sorry if the folders are not properly arranged, I promise to take a look at them before the end of the weekend. :eeyup:

Also, I would love to chat a lot with you guys every week. :pinkiesmile:

I'm doing my least favorite part of writing -- editing. Although I suppose that's probably the case for most people. ^.^

895516 im sorry to hear that man if it means anything yesterday is the 1 year anniversary of my great grandmother's passing and it still hurts todayim sure you'll feel betterjust remember that as long as you keep memmemories of her she's never really gone

ust started reading Cuatro (a Bleach crossover fic) and I'm really getting into it. I don't usually read crossover fics but...Bleach is the most epic show there is so why not.

Aww Yeah :rainbowdetermined2:! Cuatro, an amazing fanfic. I am so ready of what's gonna happen in the next battle (safe-spoiler if anybody is reading that.)

I'm doing fine as well. I hope the story of The Past is The Future will get more views from the humanXpony shipping folder. :pinkiesmile:
And alexanderhunt88; I also recommend you to read this amazing, romantic story (if you have time). :twilightsmile: This is the best story that exist in FIMfiction, even if this is my first romantic story I have ever read.

Broken
Group Admin

I know. I will never forget about her as long as I live. :twilightsmile:

I am sorry for your loss.

Hmmm..... maybe. To me, the best romance fic is "An Affliction of the Heart"

Vexy
Group Admin

A weekly exchange of "hello"s would be a fine idea. It also gives me a opportunity to say what's on my mind.

Because, sadly, I can't make an entire blog post about my desire to write a Fluttershy x Garbo shipfic for absolutely no reason other than seeing that image the other day. :rainbowlaugh:

Unfortunately that' been overshadowed by me preparing my 100 follower blog which I imagine I'll be hitting when I release said fic. Or Spike's Crusade Chapter Two, whichever comes first (Which is fair game at this point).

Cuatro was one of the first fics to go on my Read Later list. I've always been a fan of Bleach, and I would like to read this crossover, but crossovers aren't really my thing. I much prefer the romance.

Although Ulquiorra is my favorite character from Bleach :3

Which fic is that, if I may ask?

Aye, no worries Black Cloud. You can take whatever time you need off. Hope you feel better soon! :rainbowkiss:

I quite like to edit my own work. I love going back and realizing what I could do better, and then there's that satisfying feeling when I've done it. :D

I used to edit other people's work, but I find they often repeat the same mistakes if I go through and correct them all for them.

Thank you for your kind support for Black Cloud.

The Past is the Future, hmm? Interesting. I might give it a cursory glance. :trollestia: I really need to read more.

Have you read any fanfics today? :twilightsmile:

It is tagged as romance

895516 Arg, that sucks man.

Have some e-bro-hugs. :heart:

895572 My Little Hearkbreak, but that's just it.

Vexy
Group Admin

Spike's Crusade was also tagged as romance, but we didn't see a whole lot of that, did we? :moustache::trollestia:

What do you think of it so far? :twilightsmile:

895564 well then in that case don't mourn her death but celebrate her life :raritywink:

Broken
Group Admin

Thank you Vexy... I can't thank you enough for being the friend you are. :heart:

Thank you too! :heart:

I do generally enjoy the results, just not the work involved. ^.^

895567 it's true, however, when I think about it she must have lived a good life as not only was she my great nan, she also had a great great granddaughter who she even to meet before she left us. So, in that sense, she was pretty lucky and we all have to go at some point right. Anyway, enough of people passing haha I think we should all try and focus on each other to keep our thoughts away from all of this and so far my day has alright (back on the topic that started it all lol)

Really? But doesn't it have only 2 chapters so far?

MAKE IT! MAKE IT! MAKE IT! MAKE IT! MAKE IT! MAKE IT! MAKE IT! MAKE IT!

Broken
Group Admin

You are right! :raritywink:

I thank you deeply mate! :heart:

895628 Don't mention it! We all have bad time's and sometimes there are people we don't even know that can empathize :heart:

Vexy
Group Admin

Seconded! :rainbowkiss:

Aww, Black Cloud, stop! You're making me blush! :rainbowkiss: Plus, you're totally hitting on me right now. :raritywink:

Ahh, I quite like it; I read it out loud, usually to my friend over skype (I can't tell you how amusing it is to read clop to him), and then if it sounds wrong when I say it, I change it.

It's fullproof! :rainbowkiss:

Is it My Little Heartbreak: Heartbroken that you are reading?

I'm going to make it.

But first, I'm going to sleep. :moustache: It is late here in the UK, and my bed is calling me.

Doing great!

Just finished a chapter of my fic
and wrote my first clop.
(it is exclusive to GoogleDocs, and it will never see the light of day).

What it's only midnight. I usually go to sleep at 1 a.m. (on a non-college night) and I'm trying to write right now.

I don't really have anyone like that; maybe that's part of why. (And I couldn't possibly read clopstuff out loud. I'd get way too embarrassed.)

895671 895655 Yeah Vexy its only 00:15am it ain't that late :pinkiecrazy: nah but really if you're going to sleep then niiiiigght

Vexy
Group Admin

895671>>895704

I would never usually go to bed so early, even on a college night, but I'm getting my haircut tomorrow, and it's a very important event! (I love my hair, and I'd hate to see it go. Also I have hairdresser trauma I swear. They just mercilessly slice off my beautiful, beautiful hair! :flutterrage:)

So yeah, I want to be awake for that.

Ahaaa, you can always read that stuff to me.

Yeah, I don't really know why I do it, but he likes to hear me read, and he really liked Spike's Crusade. I've already read the second chapter to him.

I feel so naughty; no one else has read that, yet... :moustache:

895725 Ohhhhh an important event you say :ajsmug: well you best get you rest in then my good man.

895725;
The only hair I care about enough to care about is my beard and my moustache hair. To my head hair: I don't really care that much about this hair.

I am a bit depressed about all the trauma going on in America here myself.

Somehow the U.S. is falling into chaos and I can't stop it. :facehoof:

I'm doing fairly well.

895913 Come now, there must be more to it than 'fairly well' :twilightsmile:

895919 Damn it, called me out! Well, first off....
(Warning, some very mature language!)
[youtube=KHx-kita75Y]

To be serious, I was tempted to arrange a meeting between two people that could either forge great friendships with one another or go at each other's throats. This is because they share very similar opinions on one matter and have very different opinions on another.

895938 Sounds like you'll need some popcorn and soda.

895952 Key word: Tempted. I didn't actually arrange the meeting. I'm waiting to get the go ahead from the one that is the more likely to engage in throat-ripping if I did.

Apparently the president of Chechnya said that the US brought the Boston Marathon Bombing on itself.

Also, that banner is much better than the one I had for my group.

It's a nice offer, but I can't take you up on it. Thank you, though! :pinkiesmile:

895960 I saw your banner briefly. It lacked that eye catching color that keeps the viewer interested, and the banner is really the only impression you can get from a group (besides it community imo).

It certainly matched with your avatar image theme though (from what I can recall) so I can see why it appealed to you. :twilightsheepish:

But I'm no artist, I just have a sense of what the majority of people like lol

I love that fanfic :twilightsmile:. I think that's my #2 best romantic story.
I don't know about you, but we are getting a little common to each other about this.:rainbowderp:

Aww geez, man. I'm sorry for your loss. :fluttershyouch:

Broken
Group Admin

Thank you man... You guys know what, this is why I love this fandom so much. People around the net could simple say awful things to me just for the lulz, but as a fellow brony, (Don't know you guys call yourselves bronies, if not sorry for stating it) you guys are showing me that not all the humanity is rotten. :yay:

896502 I'm a clopper more than a brony, but both are equally as friendly I think. :twilightsheepish:

Broken
Group Admin

I do enjoy clop, but I still consider myself a brony first. :rainbowlaugh:

But yeah, you guys are all awesome. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51