Straight Shipping 2,899 members · 6,638 stories
Comments ( 63 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 63

892306:twilightsmile:I know I was just stating my opinion. You have as much right to dislike Spike as I do liking him. I hope I didn't offend.:applejackunsure:

SoarinDash FTW. :rainbowdetermined2:

892386 Of course you didn't, I was doing the same. :twilightblush:

Vexy
Group Admin

I second this post. :rainbowkiss: Rumble + Scootaloo = unbearable levels of cuteness.

I found it while hunting down images for the banner the other day. Here's the link to its DA page. I was going to use it to encourage ideas when I posted a thread on this subject. I was, however, beaten to the prize.

As for the PS.? I've always paired Applejack with Caramel. It feel like a kind of cute shipping to me. I've never paired Thunderlane with Fluttershy though; I usually pair him with either Rainbow Dash or, more recently, Rarity.

The Wonderbolts Academy caught my curiosity, but this image and short fanfic caught my imagination. :rainbowkiss: I used to dislike most Rarity ships previously.

The Sweetest Gem was a very sweet read, and I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested in Spike x Sweetie Belle. Although I think foalcon is rule 34 foals. I don't know, sometimes I struggle to distinguish clop from shipping. Unless it's one of those 1k word clops that are a simple sex scene. Yeah, then it's pretty obvious it's a clop.

892386>>892415

Don't worry; this whole thread is supposed to be an exchange of opinions and preferences. You shouldn't really find many people who'd be offended by your views.

I usually don't read SoarinDash shipfics.

I think the idea of him falling for Applejack because of her apple pies is rather amusing, and I wonder whether there's a fic out there about Soarin' having a crush on Applejack, not even noticing Rainbow Dash's blatant crush, and Applejack is, of course, oblivious to the whole thing.

Now I'd read that.

There was one SoarinDash fic I enjoyed. It was Friends Have Benefits, and I liked it so much because I like realistic romance. I like romance where there are clashes, where there are fights, where there are arguments. I like romance where there are bad times as well as good.

Indeed, I love romance where is a misunderstanding, and I'm yelling at my computer "It's not what it looks like! Talk to him to find out the truth!", but then that beautiful resolve at the end that fills you with happiness and joy. It's the kind of fic that I finish, get up, whistle a tune and look forward to the rest of my day.

Ah, enough babbling from me. I've overstayed my welcome. :moustache:

Thank you, and RumbleScoot is the best foalshipping. :raritywink: :twilightsmile:

892088 Good thing you haven't been spending your time writing a huge, multi-chapter, story around Spike's conquest of most of the mares in Ponyville. That would just be silly, right? :twilightblush:

Vexy
Group Admin

Who would do that? Spike's a kid. :flutterrage:

I originally casted Davenport in that fic I linked to when I was talking about him and Lily. Then I started watching DS9 (star trek) and stole the personality of a certain ferengi bartender to give to him. Writing him in The Album sealed the deal for me on the awesomeness of the character I'd created for him.

Rumble Scoot is the only foal ship I would ever consider writing.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 63