Soaring Apple: SoarinJack 177 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So do you guys think that Soarin would not only have the hots for AJ because she's a great cook but also because he may have a thing for cowgirls?

Perhaps... :moustache:

What other fetishes were you thinking of? :trixieshiftright: You use plural, so I assume that more than one is on your mind...

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Keep it tasteful people

Forgive me, I did not mean to offend. I just thought that the idea itself was quite... well, wry.

Of course this is a shipping group, and we shouldn't assume that that particular... interest of Soarin's would be the only appeal for him. However, your idea is amusing, and I suggest you write a fic on the subject.

Of course not, I'm not suggesting that that's the only reason Soarin would fall for her. I mean, I personally think that he being a Wonderbolt and her being a farmer adds a bit of flavor to their relationship, as opposed to Soarin hooking up with RD or Spitfire; it's too predictable. As for the stuff Soarin would be into, I imagine like he wouldn't mind being tied up, he'd like having his wings stroked, and he'd be a little grabby when he's feeling frisky.

I've written a couple of things, but they've been barely noticed.

Applejack is beautiful and honest, and Soarin' likes that she doesn't treat him like a Wonderbolt. She treats him just like a normal pony. Because she is modest, she doesn't take advantages of Soarin' and knows how he feels getting all the attention. Applejack likes him for who he is, and Soarin' likes her the same way.
Well, that's my idea.

Agreed, though I'll never put that stuff into my stories. My parents actually want to see what I've been writing from time to time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7