Soaring Apple: SoarinJack 177 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Greetings SoarinJack fans!

I am currently stuck with my two stories Ponyville Bachelor Auction and Macintosh Apple: The Ghost Rider (both have SoarinJack) and want to write a SoarinJack oneshot to help get ideas going. Only problem is, I have none. I want some ideas to write about or at least get an idea going. So please post some ideas and I look forward to writing one!

Captain Unstoppable

Big Macintosh is incredibly shy, which is something his sisters feel is holding him back. So, when Applejack is told of some business happening in Appleloosa, she sends her big brother to it in the hopes that being forced into being by himself would help him open up. But of course, trouble has perfect timing: a wild leak in the roof appears! (Above her bed, no less.)

Soarin and Applejack then fix the leak, despite neither having much handiwork experience. They bond. Hilarity ensues. Leak gets bigger.

Story wraps up with Mac coming home, finding his house nearly flooded. He fixes the leak easily, and glares at his sister and perhaps-brother-in-law. They shyly get out the mops and get back to work, continuing to joke around with each other.

5218602 pie eating contests. that was the first thing that popped into my head when you ask ideas.

AJ and Rainbow Dash argue over whos coltfriend is better.

I've thought that Soarin' and AJ have a bit of an age gap. This could lead to Soarin' having worries about his *ahem* potency when the time comes that they decide to start a family.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5