Silver Spoon 692 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Found this in the Elements of Harmony Vol 2 book:

Silver Spoon leads a privileged life. She’s been given everything she could possiblely want. Sometimes she wonders if it’ll ever be enough. In the meantime, she’ll just keep on buying things she doesn’t need.

I’m very happy that Silver has her own Bio instead of sharing one with Diamond Tiara like the previous book. It also pretty much conforms Silver Spoon is wealthy as Diamond Tiara.

As for her privileged life, I think it should be explored in a future episode.

5979418 Hm, sounds like Silver Spoon’s got some hidden insecurities and tries to compensate by buying a lot of stuff. I’d call her a typical American teenager, but the show’s produced in Canada.

Does come off sounding like that and it also makes for an interesting episode too, if it’s ever explored.

With a name like Silver Spoon of all things, I expected no less. She’d either be privileged out the nose or destitute and ironically named.
Nice to have it confirmed, though.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

For such a short bio, that is quite thought-provoking. Sounds like Silver Spoon is lacking purpose in her life. Maybe she needs a visit from a certain filly trio.

Thanks for sharing! :yay:

5979418 I kinda doubt Silver Spoon or Diamond Tiara will get another major role in a future episode due to they not the antagonists anymore. They was only use to bully the CMC and now since they become friends with them, there no reason to use them anymore. Oh well, at least we have fan fiction.

5993970 I really wish they would, at least for Silver Spoon. I mean, even in "Crusaders of The Lost Mark", she was still just known as Diamond's lacky/gal pal, and she really needs something to define her outside that.

5994261 Yeah, Silver Spoon needs more character development. Compare to Diamond Tiara, she more a flat character because we still don't know much about her, we only know her for being DT's best friend.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8