Silver Spoon 691 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

post your basic idea and pairing here and if I like it I'll write it for you, and I'll try not to pack too many things into each chapter.

Foalcon version:
After an accident involving the Crusaders, Silver Spoon and Featherweight find themselves in a very compromising position. When Silver Spoon shuffles, a strange sensation leads them to explore each other further as they leave their foalhood behind.

Non-foalcon version:
After an embarrassing incident, Silver Spoon and Featherweight are avoiding each other like the plague. It's up to the Cutie Mark Crusaders and their still-enemy-but-truced-partner Diamond Tiara to find out what caused this!

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

I'd like to see her with Twist. :twistnerd: Twist helps Silver Spoon out of an unpleasant situation*, Silver is consumed with guilt for how she treated Twist in the past, and the two become friends (and more than that, if that's the kind of story you write).

*It could be a rescue after a playground mishap, it could be giving her info for a last-minute save of a report she's about to turn in, or the two of them are paired up at random for a school project and Twist's input saves Silver's grade (which in turn saves her allowance), or even Twist standing up to another bully (I'm thinking a bigger and older colt) who picks on Silver Spoon. Possibilities are nearly endless...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3