Dragon Age Fanfiction And More 60 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello, I'm currently writing a crossover/fantasy story based around the Dragon Age series and I have run into a little bit of a pickle. In this opening scene, where the main character, Starswirl Greymane (the bearded) is undergoing the Harrowing. As we know in the Dragon Age world Spirits and Demons are embodiment's of a single emotion, the more complex the emotion, the more powerful the Spirit and Demon. Sprits embody the best traits, Compassion, Valor, Wisdom ect, whilst Demons embody the seven Deadly Sins. And now Starswirl must face one of them. However I'm a little bit stuck on what sort of environment would be suitable for a Demon and yet wouldn't come off as cliche. The Fade in this story is the place Twilight, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle end up in when the later two dream and when the former became an Alicorn, the environment shaping itself around the dreamers or visitors perceptions, just like in a dream. So I pose the question to you dear writers, artists and readers, What sort of environment would you see one of these Demons making home, taking into account the sin they represent?
1) Sloth
2)Gluttony
3)Lust
4)Greed
5)Wrath
6)Envy
7)Pride

Think about it from their physical representations within the series.

Wrath is a flaming monster fueled only by anger, so a typical hellish type place should work.

Lust, is more-or-less an ice based succubus, so a palace of pleasure should seem simple enough.

You know, think like that.

Well demons are spirits that have had their true purposed corrupted.
Such as forcing a Spirit of Wisdom to fight, it would make it a demon.
Or perverting a Spirit of justice with criminal intent.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3