Dragon Age Fanfiction And More 60 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Just to get a conversation going, what are your thoughts on the next Dragon Age game? What do you expect to get out of it? Do you think it will be a success or failure? How will this tie in with the last 2 games? What path do you plan to take when you play the game? Would you be a hero? A villain? Someone in between? How will you affect the world of Dragon Age? In short, what choices will you make?

It's going to be good, and the mighty Inquisitor, born a Vashoth Sabbass, shall lead the mages into a new age of peace free from the Chantry's oppression!

There's only one thing that annoys me so far and that is Sera.

Why does she annoy me? Because she's perfect for me! But I'm not gonna be able to romance her, because her barn door doesn't swing that way. :raritycry:

Aw well, gives me a romance for my second go. :raritywink:

going for something like this...

For DA I (pro-Templar) world state

Name- Vessia

Race/Gender- dwarf/female

Class/weapons- rogue/duel weapons

Background (found on DAI Site) - The dwarves of Thedas are known for their once-vast underground empire and guilds of merchants and warriors held in high esteem by the other races of Thedas. Not you. A cast-off "surfacer," unwelcome among the dwarves or most humans, you have scraped by as part of a criminal fraternity known as the Carta, smuggling magical ore known as lyrium. As part of the ruthless Cadash crime family, you spent your life on the streets of various Free Marcher city-states—until you were sent to the Chantry conclave as a spy and everything changed.

i would play as a maybe pro-mage(with pro-templar world state to make thing interesting) helpful dwarf who just wants the save the world so she can live another day.

Name: Markuis
race: Elf
Sexual interest: Bisexual
class: rogue
love interest: Josephine
team: Iron Ball, Varric, and Dorian

Markuis is an elf who is funny and witty he is an elf who whats to not only fight for the elfs but also freedom and justice

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4