Pony On Human Rape 968 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I find it quite strange that there are so few PrH's (Pony rapes Human) fics. Considering the amount of fetish fics and such, i expected much more.
Perhaps i missed a few...

So, does anyone of you know perhaps more PrH's fics or are really these kind of fics a rarity?

1956104 Yes the lack of pony rape is quite disturbing. :pinkiecrazy:

i could right a few pony rape but they might not be good give me a pony that will rape a human not one that has been done before but like one you would never expect like derpy or something maybe CMC lol that would be funny and kinda sexy right :scootangel::applecry::unsuresweetie:

if you want me to write send me a name of a pony and i will try to make rape happen:twilightblush::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::twistnerd::yay:

1956104 cuz:
0. All fans of My Little Pony are teenage male americans
1. All teenage male americans are horsefuckers
2. All teenage male americans are horny all 23.93447 hours of every day of every week

Therefore fans of My Little Pony can not be raped by horses (or ponies, watevar). No one makes stories about not-a-My-Little-Pony-fan people. This is why there are no pony-on-human rape fics :moustache:

There is one here.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/125144/a-full-tummy

You just need to know where to look.
Me personally? I, uh...
Well, I have used the chapter three of one of my stories as an experimental chapter to toy around with.
Though I haven't posted it on the site yet. Three words. Mind Control. Transformation. Gender Transformation.

Oh, and a bit of teen angst thrown in with Nightmare Moon being the aggressor against a fan of the old guard, with an attempt at actual story.

1957048 Hmm... Okay.
I challenge you to write with involving both Spitfire and Applejack.

I dare you.

1956838 Disturbing? :moustache: My boy, we are the depraved sicko perverts of the site.
What else do you expect? We tread where no one else dares, primarily because we are banes whose fantasies are not for the faint of heart, and those who have an actual morality system to follow.

1958680 I assure you, I'm just as sick as you are. Flutterbanana is one of my favorites. :rainbowwild:

1958852 So then... What kind of rates do you charge?
And I am not talking about artist commissions.

Try having a fetish for being the Season 1 Princess Luna, while also having one's brains fucked by Nightmare Moon.

Try beating that.
I dare you.

1956104 read diaries of a madman, you'll get like everything and a half on human. And a sad backstory, it's a win-win.

If you want to....hmm....Princess Cadance.

Oh, right! I'm searching preferably for full human male.

1958667ok i will sorry everybody else but this is a dare i accept your challenge challenge accepted :twilightangry2::moustache:

im getting my story submitted right now it probably wont be approved:raritydespair:

To busy countin stars

What about Zamairiac's To Run From the Sun? :trollestia:

Still a severe lack of 'Ponies forcefully loving Humans'.:applejackunsure:

m84

I did but the it was rejected due to not related to mlp, it was, just I wrote too much of what happened before anon was teleported to equestria

Love to see a fic with a human being used as a public cock cleaner.:ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21