Pony On Human Rape 968 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Of course only as a fantasy, but i think you know what i mean.:raritywink:

Personally i would love to be ravaged by Chrysalis, Celstia, Luna, Nightmare Moon, Cadence, Lyra and by a few Changelin mares as well. You know being completely helpess and at their mercy, who are going to do rellay naughty things with you and such...:rainbowwild:

So don't be shy, we all have our gulity fantasies.:pinkiecrazy:

1316331 Trixie, I can imagine her going to work on me with a riding crop. It suits her so well. She'd be a really dirty mare granted full control. :trixieshiftright:

1316331 Chrysalis--She grabs me in a back alley, chloroforms me, takes me to her hideout and uses her cocoon-like slime to keep me there forever. Personally, I think this is my favorite of them all, mostly because I know Chrys doesn't give a mother flying fuck about my well being, and partly because she can shapeshift and screw with my mind in unlimited ways.

Trixie Lulamoon--I meet her at a brothel, some ramshackle building that few rarely ever visit, and find her working as a prostitute of extraordinary skills. I invite her up to my room, do the deed, and promptly pass out after having a mind-blowing orgasm. When I wake up, Trixie has me tied to the bed, paid the tiller downstairs for a week alone in this room, and has stolen every last cent out of my wallet. She gives me a speech about how she's going to break me and take away my free will, and after the week is up, she has me wearing a collar at all times.

Rarity--I try to buy one of her outfits, but I don't have enough money. Since a lady is nothing but generous, she lets me keep the clothes, but she still wants some sort of restitution, so she offers to let me take her to bed as payment for a mare in heat. I didn't plan on doing the deed with her, even though she is a wonderful mare, so I politely decline and offer to work part time. Rarity says that that is unacceptable and she will have me, whether I like it or not, and after struggling against her her magic for a few minutes, I finally submit and let her rape me.

Luna--In one of her attempts to learn about fun, namely adult fun, Luna meets me in a bar. We both get extremely drunk, and in our inebriated states of mind, decide to have sex together, with me on the bottom in a submissive fantasy of mine. During this fling of ours, Luna begins to think that she owns me, and orders me to do things like lick her hooves and clean her pucker like a good little slut. My resistance, however present, is useless, and I get forced to do all manner of this she wants.

Nightmare Moon--Just tie me up and rut me.

Gilda--After accusing me of badmouthing her to one of my friends, we get in a shouting match. The psychotic griffon loses it at some point and kicks my ass to the ground, simultaneously raping me and beating the shit out of me at the same time.

Cadence and Shining Armor--He's had his eye on me for weeks, the cheating bastard. I find I'm alone in an elevator with him, and despite all my nay sayings, I get invited to dinner with him a Cadence. Once there, the couple ambush me while I'm taking a bathroom break and chain me up, then proceed to toy with me nonstop for the next week.

Pinkie Pie--Cupcakes, but without the death and the amputation. Only large injuries that need stitches.

I've got lots more, but I feel like stopping now.

Oh what the hell. Octavia or Lyra. Octavia because she's so cute and lyra... Becuase...... well.... Yeah.

Gotta love dat flutterrape:yay:

GOOD FUCKING QUESTION!

So? Which is your Pony?:pinkiehappy:

1879981 To be honest I could get raped by any one of them and like it so let me think for a while and I'll be back with you

1879981 all right I'm gonna go with aj:ajbemused:

Princess Cadance and/or Roseluck.:rainbowwild:

I know.
See it from the other side, at least you delivered.

Lyra. Something tells me she would be the most into it out of all the mares.

Crystral Ponies.:ajsmug:

uuuuggghhhh... Eeehhh... (Insert butthead laughter).

Lighting 'Kamikaze' Dust

Don't care how reckless she is, at least she'll make it quick and painess without even feeling
"Collateral Damage."

For me I'd probably want to be raped by celestia

Hmm for me I would like to be raped by Trixie Lulamoon, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Princess Cadence, and Octavia

m84

I do not like to get raped but if i was raped, i would chose
FUCK IT IM NOT GETTING RAPED
lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22