SpikeBelle 704 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Have any of you seen "Frozen"? Its a terrific movie, and when watching it, I totally saw crazy amount of fic potential in a ponification setting. I'm seriously considering writing it.

Rarity could play the role of Elsa, Sweetie Belle would be the role of her younger sister Anna, and Spike would of course play the role of the goofy love interst, Kristoff.

It could be epic,or it could be a bust. Thoughts?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

2799306 give it a shot! :eeyup::yay:

And who would be the Sven? :rainbowlaugh: If its not one of Fluttershy's animal friends the closest to Spike befriending an animal would be Peewee. Then again a pheonix might be cool in winter, or would that be hot? :trixieshiftright:

I loved the film and I'd honestly would like to see it adapted. :twilightsmile:

do it! i need more spikebelle story's.

2799404 not to sound like a braggart, but i've written two SpikeBelle stories for this group so far if you wanna check em out :twilightblush:

2799365 PeeWee would make an epic Sven

2799451 all redy read them when they came out.

2799457 Oh yes he would. I wonder who would be the adorable little snowman? :pinkiehappy: Also the giant ice/snow Golem has to be named after Tom the Rock. It's got to be. :rainbowlaugh:

A good question would be who would be Hans. Too ponies I can think of are Shinning Armour and Flash Sentry.

Pinkie Pie would be Olaf :pinkiehappy:
But who would be Hans and the trolls? (I'm sure the trolls could be the rest of the mane six)

3196386 Here's the cast I've got picked out so far:

Kristoff: Spike
Sven: Pee-wee the Phoenix
Hanz: Shining Armour
and the trolls will probably be the other mane 6 characters. We'll just say they raised Spike in a small village or something

I don't really see Shining Armor as Hans, I think he should be Prince Blueblood

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13