SpikeBelle 704 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

So I fond This and wondering what ideas can someone come up with this?

I have some but there all dark. Like this.

Spike and Sweetie Belle have been dating for six years, and he's plaining on proposing to Sweetie Belle, during the Equestrian Games ceremony, how ever not everypony would want to see this couple marry one of them being her sister Rarity who was the one to break his heart on his birthday, now after seeing how happy her sister is, she want Spike all to herself, and if she have to sabotage her sister relation ship, she will.

Like I said, dark. So what do you think? And will you take on this request?

3057367 That has been done before, with a Spike x Flitter ship. :moustache: You know what would make it MORE interesting? If Rarity is jealous of Spike 'cause she's been in love with her sister!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3057367 sounds like a good idea to me. Even if its been done before.

3057422 NO!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3057471 NO! wrong on so many levels.

3057597 Exactly! That's what makes it epic. :raritystarry:

3057422 Oh god, John, no. Not that sadistic story. Please. God...

That poor filly... freaking... THEY MADE HER WALK AROUND WITH ANAL BEADS DAMN IT!

:fluttershbad:

-YNA

The Fields of Ice
Group Admin

Or, the crystal heart could be stolen by pro Sombra ponies, who use it's energy to set off a massive explosion during the games, in which Spike and Sweetie Belle are the only survivors, and now must look for others as they try to get back to Ponyville... Or we could go with your idea. Your idea is better.
What? You said your ideas were dark, so I stepped it up a notch... or ten.

The Fields of Ice
Group Admin

THEY MADE HER WALK AROUND WITH ANAL BEADS DAMN IT!

That's fucked up, bro.

3057786 You wanna know what's fucked up? Selling Flitter, a young filly, to Diamond Dogs that rape her. And guess who did it? RARITY.

:twilightangry2::flutterrage:

Excuse me, I'm going bitch-hunting. *shotgun time*

3057705 It was bad... at first. But, like with 120 Days of Blueblood, there was too much rape and abuse constantly happening that I didn't... feel anything anymore. :applejackunsure:

3057812 I'm not used to reading rape stories, so when I read that... I think I actually trembled in fear because of ponies for the first time.

The Fields of Ice
Group Admin

3057807 Well, um... I'm glad I have no idea what story you guys are talking about! :twilightsheepish:

3057839 Yeah, I understand. When I first read Faithful, I legit couldn't finish the first chapter. I was so fucking PISSED at Celestia, I wanted to hit her. :twilightangry2:

3057891 *secretly adds Faithful to his favorites*

Yep, dun liek rape stories. They be a foolin' and a flimsy with the body parts and the combining and the hue hue.

Let me join u *brings out ak-47*

3057422 And la fuck....I forgot about that.

3057757 I was thinking more like framing Sweetie for something that would cause Celestia to banish Sweeite Belle.

The Fields of Ice
Group Admin

3058298 No nukes and a Jericho-like story?
Oh, I'll fix that...

3058591 Um no...You could but no.

The Fields of Ice
Group Admin

3058648 That's what I meant. I could.

3058119 I'm in. Goin' bitch hunt gonna kill a bitch... *repeats chant*

You're lucky then... I wish I could erase that story from my mind.... Or erase Rarity. I know it was a fanfic but it's really hard not to think of that story whenever I see or hear the name 'Rarity'.....

Ahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! I'm weak! My sides! They hurt! :rainbowlaugh:

3059857 That story caused me to cringe multiple times. :pinkiesad2::twilightoops:

3058937 Count me in. *grabs a machete*

3057367 I'm all for this idea.

My face went just like sonic and tails from seeing this...

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3057757 Almost sounds like a LBT fanfic I read.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31