Diseases, Plagues and Illnesses 122 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Verlax
Group Admin

Welcome!

If you joined the group, I highly suggest you to introduce yourself here! :twilightsmile:

As the founder, I'll start first :

I'm Maciej "Verlax" Jarocki, a guy who is at this point responsible for 2986 Steps, the leprosy centered story. As you already spotted, I'm not native English speaker, but I don't really care. Of course, it affects my story grammatic, but I guess that in terms of plot I'm still quite good.

I joined the fandom about one and half year earlier and I'm not regretting any of days as a brony. This is the most awesome fandom I have ever met. I'm proud to call myself a part of this awesome community.

Besides Ponies I love Warhammer 40.000, Polish and Russian fantasy, politic stuff and getting into trouble.

Sup... UnknownSubject here!
Verlax said I should introduce myself here, so I guess I will.
Ahem.

As a member, I shall go second;

I am Daniel Rhodes AKA UnknownSubject, the one who is working on Epidemic , a story on a made up disease known as 'Celius'. As you probably can already assume, I can speak fluent English, and I do care. Of course, this greatly helps my grammar in my story, and the plot is quite spectacular.

I joined the fandom a couple months ago actually and I enjoy the days I am a brony. This fandom is beyond the best ones out there! I too, am proud to consider myself a brony!

Besides ponies, I enjoy Madness Combat, German intelligence, philosophy, and getting an adrenaline rush off of sport.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2