Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not having this up earlier. I've been really busy during the past week, studying for midterms, doing assignments for class, working, and pretty much doing nothing else. As a result, FiMFiction, and this contest, completely slipped my mind. I will do my best to make sure this doesn't happen in March as well.

Now, without further ado, the contest.

This month, things are going to be a bit different. I was reading meme-asaurus's thread, and thought that a lot of the ships he suggested had a lot of potential. Since Cheese Sandwich is one of the most interesting characters introduced in Season 4 (at least in my opinion), and a lot of people seem to like him, I was thinking that he should be the focal point of our contest.

So for February, your task is to ship Cheese Sandwich with anypony in the show, except Pinkie Pie (because that's too easy). Bonus points* if you ship him with another character introduced in Season 4.

Here are the official rules:

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some form or another, Cheese Sandwish and another character entangling in some form of relationship. Which character, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 28th of February at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 1st of March (hopefully), all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the the 31st of March. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice. (This basically means that you'll be able to vote throughout January for the December contest, and that you'll be voting throughout February for the January contest, and so on).

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

Good luck writing this month, and if you need ideas about possible characters to ship Cheese with, feel free to check out the ones suggested here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1