Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello everyone, a little while back I posted a thread about creating a collab story for Cracked Ships Inc. I received an overwhelming response and have since decided to go along with the idea.

If you want to be apart of this collaboration story, send me a PM. In that PM specify who you'll be shipping, an abridged plot of the story, and what type of story it is (Romance is obviously a given, but feel free to throw some extra tags on there.) If you plan on participating in the project, I'll need all entries by November 5th. I'll send you a PM confirming your part in the project.

Story Rules:
Obviously, the story should be about the relationship of two (or more!) unusual characters. Cracked Ships are all about pair ups considered strange.

The story can be no more than 25,000 words. If necessary, you can contact me about larger limits.

If a story is clop, please specify.

Final Drafts of the story are due December 1st, but you are free to submit yours ahead of time. Please write your story on a Google Documents page.

Have Fun!

If you do not wish to be a writer of a story, but still want to be involved, feel free to volunteer as an editor, proof reader, or any other job that may help.

Contact me if you have anymore questions!

So is still going on, or did it fall through?

It died a loong time ago :(

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4