Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
ProfCharles
Group Admin

Once again, highly overdue. My deepest apologies.

Rules are the same as ever:

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 27th of July at the latest. On the 28th, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the the 7th of August. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice. Voting methods are to be worked out at a later date.
Due to the lateness of this contest, the August contest will begin on the 1st, not the 8th.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4.Post your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. This space intentionally left blank.

Okay, onto the ponies!

Fluttershy! Kind and timid, Fluttershy always has a gentle word or two. Just remember—beware the quite ones.

Marble Pie! One of Pinkies two sisters, this grey coated pony grew on a rock farm—but will her heart be as hard as rock?

Horte Cuisine! A snobbish waiter from a popular Ponyville cafe. Will love be one table away?

High Style! One of Photo Finish's makeover crew, she's bound to meet all sorts of ponies.

The Headless Horse! He might lack a head, but he's surely got a heart.

Golden Harvest! Known to her friends as Carrot Top, this pony loves her carrots!

1225995 Doesn't High Style remind you of Pinkie Pie?

ProfCharles
Group Admin

She is the same colour, and back in the first season everypony had the same head shape.

I'm thinking MarblexShy this month. Hopefully, I'll actually get something done.

Oh my God, I need to do something with the Headless Horse! :pinkiehappy:
But first, I need to think up a suitable story... :pinkiesad2:

Let the games begin :moustache:

ProfCharles
Group Admin

Please do! I was just scrolling down the list of ponies, thinking I need a villian type pony and boom, headless horse!

The games have begun :moustache:

I'm so on board for this. I've already got a love triangle in mind. :pinkiecrazy:

Hmm.
This one might be tough.

I can see people leaping onto the Headless Horse already, so we'll have to skip that one.

Buti think I have an idea.

If I can get one done this month, it might be Carrotshy, since I love love love those two. I kinda wanna do something a little more out there, though, so that might change.

If I can get one done, that is. Got my three stories still in progress, plus two other groups doing prompts this month that I might wanna write for.

Probably no time to do it, but HeadlessStyle is the way to go.

Finally, a pony she can love and NOT be frustrated by his mane!

1225995 And I shall now, make a ship for this contest. :rainbowdetermined2:

I'll try and participate! Fun fun fun! :pinkiehappy:

I got a great idea, but I unfortunately don't know if I'll be able to finish it in time. This has been a busy writing month for me. I've got the final chapter of one of my stories that I just started work on today, then two more active stories that need a final chapter, then one I'm writing for another prompt contest that I'm continuing work on after judging is over.

If I can finish that first one I said soon, though, I'll try and get to work on one for this.

I can already meet 50% of the requirements with my fic: Bizet Carmen.

(I shipped Philomena with Fluttershy! Ha!)

I would like to submit my story for the July contest. It can be found here.

Title: Between a Rock Farm and a New Place
Couple: Marble Pie and Horte Cuisine
Rating: Teen

Good luck to everyone!

I sadly was not able to finish a story for this contest. But I might take the little idea I had and toy around with it at a later date! All I'll say is that it involved Carrot Top and Horte Cuisine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20