Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

I don't think that any exist.

Third time I've seen this thread today! :rainbowlaugh:

How would you suggest instigating a ship such as this?

949708 Cuz it's a ship that's destined to dethrone the juggernaut that is RainbowDashXEverybody.

You better hope this writer writes well, then, because I've seen some mighty fine Rainbow Dash shipfics out there.

949701 I don't think this needs to exist

Which is exactly why I directed him to Crack Ships, Inc.! Where we make things that don't need to be, because we have the power!

*stops brandishing my keyboard like a sword and gets back to typing before I look silly*

I could see a couple ways this could happen, depending on how you wanted to make the story. I may poke at it a bit, see if any of 'em gel.

950825 I won't read them , that's all I know

950828 OR WILL YOU!!!!!!!!

Ahem.
RainbowDashXEverything

Ontopic: I have a serious disaffection (lol is that a word) for anything Trixie-related, so I can't be of much help on this one.

951179 You will. It will be glorious!

951209 I'm not a fan of F/F shipping

951215 You will be after I'm done with the fic :pinkiecrazy:

951224 Not gonna read it. I'm being honest, so I have no problems.

Meh, the only real way I like Trixie and Sweetie Belle together is as a mentor sort of thing. Twilight works as a substitute for Trixie too. I'm not really one for shipping characters with age differences between them (well, besides pairings involving the princesses).

949719 I actually ship RD and Soarin. Hard.

ProfCharles
Group Admin

How about Sweetie becoming apprenticed to Trixie? You could work it so that Sweetie is learning show magic to accompany her singing.

May want to age up the characters, or even set it at the end of the apprenticship, so you have the two plots of Sweetie advancing her career and falling in love with her mentor/Trixie falling in love with her student.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19