Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I've recently become crazy obsessed with a little into TrenderDash as a ship. It's pretty much a true crack ship as I don't think they've ever actually interacted in canon. In any case, I love the thought of these two characters in a romantic relationship. To me, they just "click." Strangely enough, I haven't seen any TrenderDash fics or art anywhere. So, I have decided to change that! After all, who better to romance the arrogant pegasus athlete we love than an arrogant unicorn author? I might be the only one who agrees with that . . . Anywho, it's actually a pretty cool ship, or at least I think it is.

I have formed a group. I encourage you to check it out, it's already organized and everything. :raritystarry:

On a more serious note than in the Straight Shipping thread... to expand a bit:

Trenderhoof - we've seen RariHoof and TrenderJack, but TrenderDash, TrenderPie, TrenderShy, and TrenderLight could be fun.
Flash Sentry - Flashlight is boring. RariFlash (SS&E) was fun. Could he work with the other four?
Bulk Biceps - BulkShy is adorable, but common. Now that he works at the Spa, RariBulk could be... something.
Silver Shill - With his quiet, yet charming demeanor, he and Fluttershy might make a good pair. He also has a knack for costumes, which might intrigue Rarity.
Cheese Sandwich - What would it say if Twilight Sparkle were to develop a crush on a super duper party pony not named Pinkie Pie?
Lightning Dust - Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy both have experience (Gilda, Discord) reforming antagonists.

(Why LD and not a straight ship? because Soarin has already been shipped with every member of the Mane Six at least once, and he's the best male foil for Rainbow Dash)

4441364 Interesting choices to be sure. I can't argue too much with your logic though, it makes a lot of sense. I'm a Bulkshy fan myself, but now you've got me thinking about Rarity and Bulk together too! Twilight and Cheese I've never heard of. Could be hilarious actually. Silver shill and Flutters? Man, I didn't even think of that one! Nice list there. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3