Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

First off, let's announce the winner of the August Shipping Prompt.
In Third place we have Drunk Shipping Staring Soarin and Octavia by DBP12012.

In Second we have Downturn by Creed.

Making our Winner of the August prompts Later than Planned by Harmony Charmer! Go give it a read if you didn't already.

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 23rd of September at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 24th of September, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the 30th of September. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

With that said, here are your ponies:

Applejack!
Might one of our lucky candidates be able to tame her Country heart?

Fleetfoot!
Fastest on the Wonderbolts? Maybe.
But is she fast enough to find alittle romance?

Chief Thunderhooves!
...I got nothing.

Whether she's Ditzy Do, Derpy Hooves or anyone in between, can our muffin-loving mailmare find the right pony for her?

Fancy Pants!
...Who is evidently unhappy that no one shipped him last month, so he's back for more.

and finally...
the mare you have all been waiting for...
Presenting...

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!

Good luck.

Meh, my mind is kinda blank right now. Might come back later when I'm in shipping mode.

I'm strongly considering entering, but I'll have to see if I am capable of doing so. I've done pretty much no writing in like a month.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

...I mean thanks! :twilightsmile:

FedEx all the way bruh.

3593586 God I hope sooo badly someone does Trixie x Applejack :ajsmug::trixieshiftleft:

I won't because I'm saving my Trixjack ideas (there are a lot of them) for an actual story, but I do want to enter this one, especially since I didn't enter the last one. I'm thinking either Fleetfoot x Applejack (Applefoot :rainbowlaugh:) or Fleetfoot x Trixie (Trixfoot or Fleetxie? :applejackunsure:). I guess Fleetfoot x Applejack x Trixie would be interesting :twilightsheepish:

About a Week left to enter!

3631718 I'm hoping I'll still have a chance to enter, I'm trying to get these other two stories done first then I'll start my entry, I've already planned it out (basically), I'm thinking I'll do Fleetfoot x Trixie :trixieshiftleft:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14