Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

alright, I'm taking a cue from the Random Romance group and posting this.

As we all are aware, Notifications are still down making it difficult to see what's new in each group.
As the last two random prompt contest had no entries, I figured I should do this.

Who can see this?
If you do, please respond and leave a comment about whether or not we should continue the Random Prompts, or wait until the notifications are fixed.

>implying knighty will ever fix them

I can see it, but I often check the groups dashboard. I might have entered a few of the contests, but I haven't been writing much and my romances have never been great. Based on the lack of entires, I might go with holding off on new prompts until the groups notification issue is resolved.

3412956 I check the groups dashboard, so I saw it. I'm not nearly good enough of a writer to try any of the Random Prompts myself, and with notifications still down most of the better writers don't seem to be aware of them. I'm not sure if we should keep doing the prompts or not. knighty sure is taking his time fixing the notifications, though. :ajbemused:

I can see it. I've wanted to enter one of the Crack Ship contests for a while now, but just couldn't find a pairing I especially liked/wanted to write about. But I do still check the pages, just in case.

Now we can only hope Knighty fixes this soon...unlikely, but we can hope.

Hi!

I don't care either way.

3412956 I do, though I check out the group threads at least once everytime I'm online. I say go for it.

3412956 I'm seeing it now because I've just remembered to check group things out. :twilightoops:

knighty told us he took down the notifications because it was causing the site to crash and that if someone wanted to look at the group forums, you have to click on the group itself and check. I'm not sure if he's going to fix them anytime soon.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Use the groups button on the left side. If you're not a member of hundreds of highly active groups, it'll show you the newest thread responses.

Alright then, I suppose there's enough interest for it to keep going.

Contest will resume in August.

We're all well aware of that.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Every time I hear people complain about not getting notifications from groups, I wonder. :B

It's not a complaint about the lack of notifications, it's a complaint about how inefficient the current system is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13