Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

And here we go.

Unfortunately, I don't know who won February's contest. I could count up the post made in the voting thread, but that leaves People who might have sent in PMs with their votes so...

Yay to everyone who entered that.

And announcing the April contest! Here are the rules:

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 24st of April at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 25th of April, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the 30th of April. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice.
I went back to the old system, but if people want we can try the newer one.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

And this month's lucky contestants are...

Everyone's favorite animal caretaker, Fluttershy!
Might she need the pony of her dreams to help her out of her shell?

Vinyl Scratch!
While plenty of people do prefer to place her with Octavia, maybe there is another who wants to rock and roll all night....and party every day.
speaking of rocks...

It's Maud Pie. Wow, look at that enthusiasm.
Surely there must be some pony capable of putting a few cracks in a heart of stone.

Bulk Biceps!
Underneath those muscle, is there a pony who just wants a bit of love?

Fiendish Doctor Caballeron.
Might he just be hunting for the keys to somepony's heart?

Um...Fido.
....I got nothing.
Good luck with that one.

As always, have fun.

Someone needs to do a ship with Fido.

3169802 Well we'll see. :raritywink:
I do hope group notifications get fixed soon... and that I'm not the only other person who checks here without them. :unsuresweetie:

I know, the notifications stuff is killing a lot of group contest.

I could actually see some reasonable romance between Fido and four of the other five:

Maud - Diamonds are metamorphic rock.

Dr. Caballeron - Treasure hunting.

Fluttershy - Come on, There's folks who make SombraShy believable. By comparison, Fluttershy and Fido is easy peasy. :yay:

Vinyl - not the type to let species get in the way of a good time, if you know what I mean.

Snowflake's the only one that wouldn't have a major hook, but most entries shy away from the M/M anyway.

I'm tempted to do a stupid parody of that movie "The Bodyguard" about Bulk and Flutters.

I'd read that. That could be awesome.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Is Shyceps seriously crack shipping? c.c Because I ship the hell out of that.

Urge to ship Maud with Dr. Caballeron rising...

Not really, but the Random page button on the wiki threw them both up.

One week left to get your entries in!

Comment posted by Starlight Shadow deleted Apr 18th, 2014

Hi there. I'd like to submit my story for the contest if that's all right. Here's the link One Spring Day

And, thanks to timezones, I think We've actually hit the deadline.
I live in Hawaii, Daylight savings time throws everything off.

However, if people want to, I can extend it to the end of the month, and the voting will be extended to the first week of May.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14