Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey folks.

Dramatic_Spoon here, and well...Got a question for you all.

So, as you guys have noticed the group has been...inactive as of late. I haven't really seen TwilightArmory around, and ProfCharles hasn't been on for a while...

So if People are still interested in trying to do monthly Crack ship contest, I can try and run them.
takes me out of the running, but that's alright.

so what do you all say?

3146630 I certainly would like to see it happen. :twilightsmile:

Well, it's almost April, so who else is interested?

It doesn't have to take you out of the running. You'd just be making sure that contest entries follow the rules. It's not like voting would be biased or something because you're an admin.

As far as inactivity... no one posted a March Contest, and I don't think there was ever a vote on the February submissions. If you post it, someone might write it.

If you'd like, I can take a look at previous months and see if I can brainstorm a good set of six for April

Throwing out some suggestions for this month's six:

Applejack - There's always a Mane Six character in the running, and I don't think AJ's had her month yet.

Lightning Dust - There's also always an antagonist, and LD's pretty popular.

Angel Bunny - Nothing cracks a ship like pairing a pony with a rabbit. Plus Easter's this month.

Bulk Biceps - Yeah.

Ms. Harshwhinney - Doesn't she deserve somepony to love?

Minuette/Colgate - Brushy brushy.

With the exception of Harshwhinney, they're all taggable characters, too.

So... Mane Six, Antagonist, Non-pony, Ascended Extra, Popular returning character of the week, Popular background pony with fanmade memes. Does that work? Or should we swap Harshwhinney with a different Flavor of the week, like Coco Pommel?

Computer trouble might take me out of the running, however.

I'll try to get something up today though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5