Polyamory 1,763 members · 1,254 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Yeah, like I said, entirely lost.
So I thought to ask my own people, seeing as you're the most understanding lot in the world when it comes to relationships and differences. I'm writing a story involving a hermaphrodite pony who is pre-op on the way to becoming a fully fledged mare. (otherwise she's half and half, thus hermaphrodite) Its not OC involved nor is it clop, just a real emotional story.

Now what's the problem you may ask? I'm looking for a proofreader to tell me how it feels so far... however I have no idea where to find an individual who is willing to read a story like this.

Yes a polyamorous relationship will bud during the story. (A real one too)

If you think this thread doesn't belong here then I understand, I just have no idea where to take this without getting comments about how sick the subject is or why I'm even bothering. (It's kinda personal)
So... thank you for your time and please have a good day/night. :twilightsmile:

2095233 I may take a stab at it around friday or so. I'll be really busy until then so if you don't find anyone then I can do it then.

That's very kind of you, I shall keep your offer in mind. :pinkiehappy:

I wouldn't think the community would find something like that too disturbing, but I guess ya never know :unsuresweetie:

You'd be surprised then to see what I have. :derpytongue2:

2095580 I mean...I can give it a read right now if you need... I'm generally open-minded (or so I like to think) You just have to give me a little more to go on in what you're wanting than "to see how it feels so far"...

I'm worried the beginning may be a bit dry, or that I'm rushing it a bit... I've never been too good at starting stories.

2095820 Well, if you want me to read it you're going to have to give me a way to do so...

Speaking as a transmare, I feel it at least necessary to ask a couple of basic questions. Please don't take these as accusations, but an attempt to help you tune your tone.
1) Does the pony in question identify as a stallion, a mare, or something else?
2) Did this pony start out life intersexed, or did this pony end up that way through magic, hormones, or other means?
3) Is this an ongoing process of transition, or is it intended to be solved by a poof and a switch?
4) How does this pony relate emotionally to those dangly bits? Are they an inconvenience? Are they a source of constant angst? Does the emotion come and go or is it constant? When this pony tucks, is this pony "presenting appropriately", "hiding a secret", or somewhere in the middle?

I'll take a look at it as well, if you'd like.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10